Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Broomestaircasedesigns

Cool App! Comes in handy when seeking more sales!

For Pet Animals

Thanks for the cool app. Makes life easier. Uplifting and sales.

Trendyfiesta

Its an awesome app, it helped me grow my store sales.

Your Bag Tag

This is a great little app that every Shopify store owner should consider owning. We are already seeing approximately a 20% boost in our average cart size. We especially like the premium version as it lets us target our promotions to specific geographic locations. Finally, their customer service and support is extremely good. We also use Bold's Quantity Break app with equal satisfaction.

Pizza Floaties

Just downloaded, easy to set up and get up and running in minutes. Nice work!

Equiderma

We have several of Bold's apps on our new store. So far, we have been very pleased with all the products. The store locator is easy to use and find it useful for those who dont wish to purchase online. The sales motivator is just that and the user interface (customer) is pleasant and easy to update/modify on the user interface (store side). Customer service has been really responsive and helpful with our many concerns/questions. To summarize, we would definitely suggest Bold apps to any other store that is setting up or needs a little boost in their product sales.

Samsteasandspices

Great app. been using it on and off for about a year. Highly recommend it.

Ruggedxl

Great App so far! This is such a brilliant way to encourage customers to spend a little bit more on ruggedxl.com

Bomdeego

This is a really helpful app. Initially I had a problem with the installation charges, but I sent them an email and they helped me out right away. Solid App with a solid crew behind it.