Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Equiderma

We have several of Bold's apps on our new store. So far, we have been very pleased with all the products. The store locator is easy to use and find it useful for those who dont wish to purchase online. The sales motivator is just that and the user interface (customer) is pleasant and easy to update/modify on the user interface (store side). Customer service has been really responsive and helpful with our many concerns/questions. To summarize, we would definitely suggest Bold apps to any other store that is setting up or needs a little boost in their product sales.

Samsteasandspices

Great app. been using it on and off for about a year. Highly recommend it.

Ruggedxl

Great App so far! This is such a brilliant way to encourage customers to spend a little bit more on ruggedxl.com

Bomdeego

This is a really helpful app. Initially I had a problem with the installation charges, but I sent them an email and they helped me out right away. Solid App with a solid crew behind it.

Moonpill

This app has been great for encouraging my customers to spend more on my supplement store, moonpill.com.

Oakdenedesigns

Great App - A brilliant way to encourage customers to spend that little bit more! :)

Qcstees Com

Great app - love the ability to customize, quickly and easily, to reflect needs of our business. Haven't used the premium features yet, but they seem to offer some creative incentives to motivate customers to buy more!

Hooksinker

Love this App, already converting higher sales as a result! Thanks!

Pukkabudzadmin

Fantastic app works brilliantly. Backup support from the Bold team is AAA+++

Tailored West Canon City

Love this app!! The ability to add FREE gifts to qualifying orders is awesome!!