Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Ohmme

Pretty damn motivational if you ask me!

Onyx Hearts

Awesome App!!! Works great on our website: www.onyxhearts.com!

Janeshardware

Great app with really good customer service. The app, especially the Premium version, is fantastic and very easy to configure. Customer service from the app creators is top notch and addressed our concerns very quickly.

Seedsnow

Great customer service - as expected from the Bold Commerce team. You guys rock.

Rockit T Shirts

We have been using this at IndieVinylDen.com for a few weeks and so far we are more than pleases! We would recommend to anyone want to motivate your customers to buy more.

Manbrands

We at ManBrands.Club now use 3 BoldApps and absolutely in love with the product and the support we receive!

Waffatopia

So far so good! super easy to install, and working right from the get go!

The Future Kept

Brilliant App, installed seamlessly and quickly. I would say however it would be good to point our to users that are just going to have cart based goals such as free shipping threshold only, that they do not have to adjust their Liquid template (this only needs to be done if you offer free products when a customers order reaches a certain value) as I almost hesitated in completing the installation when It looked like it would require a little more work to get it working! Brilliant app though, works a charm and we have already seen results from it.

Sweet Sophia

So far so good. I used the $10 developer installation option to load this app into my store. They said it would take 2-3 days, but it was done in just 1 day. When I didn't know what to do, they were very prompt with clear instructions for me to set up an account for them to install the app. It really couldn't have been much easier.

The app is running as advertised and was very easy to set up and customize. I have already had a couple of orders that meet my "free shipping" threshold, which I attribute to the app.

Overall, I am very happy with the this app and with the support I have received from this company. I will definitely be looking closely at other similar apps from Bold.

Unreal Drones

Does great overall. After a little bit of code customization, it looks amazing, and we expect it to help out quite a bit with our free shipping over $50 policy!