Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

The Healthy Baking Company

Excellent app and developers!! We noticed a spike in sales as soon as we installed this app. I am super impressed by how attentive the developers are at helping us achieve our goals. I want to download more of their apps as it only helps my clients make more money. It is measurable. And, it's nice to feel that they actually care about the success of my clients. We are doing great business on shopify and seeing the sales jump only makes everyone happy.

our site is

www.energybarstore.com

Trust Quality

It's a great little app which has so many potentials! I can't wait another update!

Southern Grace Outfitters

Installed the app and within minutes had an order that was over the free shipping mark we had determined! Probably good timing but who knows probably sold an extra product for us! So easy to instal for someone who doesn't know very much about HTML coding.

Stages Learning Materials

Just installed the Motivator. This is my second bold app... based on the wonderful customer service and the powerful features, I am planning on buying 2 more! I feel comfortable using apps from a company who has released so many. The apps work really well together to help you segment your customers and provide motivation to purchase.

I will continue to troll their offering looking for more bold apps!

Nyrb

Super easy to deploy and style, elegant front-end!

I Want It Jewellery

I'm still building my website. I'm using The Motivator because I'm sure that it will increase sales for very little cost. I'm using free gifts to increase sales. So rather than offering a discount of $10 per order for orders over $50 which costs me $10, I'm offering a free gift valued at $30 which costs me $1.50. My customers will get greater value and it will cost me a lot less. You can't do this with Shopify alone. Also, it's so easy to set up and personalise. I have high expectations.

Kate
iwantitjewelry.com

Super Duper Gift

I've been using this app for the past 3 months for "free shipping over $60" promotion. I'm so surprise how much it has motivated my customer to order more products to get the free shipping! This app is one of my MUST HAVE app all time. I've upgrading to premium today for more features!

Low Carb Canada

can't go wrong with the price, it's extremely powerful and the UI is great, the look is great, what it does easily pays for itself

set your promotions up and watch the cart size increase

Stickerbrand

We notice our sales have increase the very first day we added this app. Multiple item orders are now 70% of our daily sales. Before it was around 30%. I am positive (The Motivator App) had a lot to do with that. We set the FREE shipping point at $60 and it's definitely working. Great App. Thanks for the amazing service. -Eric- Stickerbrand.com

Shinylittleblessings

The installation service was easy, fast and most importantly off my hands. Loved that!! The app is working great and absolutely achieved what I was looking to do. Thank you so much for making this easy for me!!