Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Shinesty

If I could give this app zero stars I would. We wanted to run a promotion that would give specific free gifts to customers when they reached various thresholds of cart value. Pretty simple use case. The app only actually added the free gifts to the cart accurately 1/4 of the time. 75% error rate is an absurd and outrageous failure from an application that is built for this specific use case. I don't know what the cause of the error is, I suspect that it has something to do with Bold's app/connection to Shopify being slow, but regardless it's unacceptable. This app creates an insane amount of operational headaches that we are now having to spend all day dealing with. Don't sell an app if it can't do what it is advertised to do. It's unrealistic to expect a customer to wait 5-10 seconds between getting to the cart page and clicking checkout. This is not the first problem we've had with Bold Apps. If you are a store of any scale I would strongly, strongly suggest staying away from this application. It's completely incompetent.

Root Mineral Makeup

We geared our entire holiday sales around this app + 2 others from BOLD & all 3 failed us miserably. Free products would be added to the cart about 50% of the time. NOW after I've turned off the "goals" they're still rolling in with customers who have doubled up on discounts... yesterday's & today's discounts together. Literally costing us thousands of dollars this holiday! Just based on our experience needing it to work properly for ONE DAY, I would avoid at all costs! (Especially if you run a very big online shop & have a lot to lose if it doesn't work properly!) We are not looking forward to the headache this app has created for us today.

Wizarding Wares

Contacted support 2 days ago with zero response, had the item installed proffessionally by bold apps yet there is an error when adding an item to the cart where it bugs out the cart and customers cant check out when adding a free gift, sent numerous messages with no replies, getting very frustrated now can someone please reply, i will be happy to revise star rating as soon as it works

2 Next