Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

TheGreatPNW

This app is AMAZING and their customer service is the best I have ever experienced! We love all the Bold products and they work so well together.

Mildan Market Inc.

Great app. Does everything I needed it to. Excellent and quick support as well to answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend it.

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Easy to use and quick support for code install. Recommend going premium as the extra functions are worth it and do increase conversion.

Theolivetree

I asked the support team if I could find out the font used on their sales motivator slider as I needed it to match my existing welcome header bar. They not only provided me with the name of the font but volunteered to help change the font to match my theme. The support team was extremely helpful and they even helped me reinstall the app to ensure it works smoothly. Thank you so much support team! Please keep up the great work!

Choice Camo

This app does everything it says it will do! You need this app if you want to do any promotions. The developers and customer support are super responsive and very helpful. We had some issues with our theme, but they fixed everything. They even found an issue I didn't notice and fixed it! Now that is excellent customer service! Get this app! You can see it live on our site.

choicecamo.com

Vama Cosmetics

I've had this app for quite awhile and it's awesome!
Easy to use and getting help set up is a breeze as the team is super efficient and willing to help.

Thanks for providing a great app!

Betterforhomes

Great app and really effective. Thank you Parminder for helping me set it up.

Waterdrop Official

Great product but even better is the bold client success team. Thank you Parminder for helping setting it up in such a quick and effortless manner!

Qualitypleasuremerch

Effective & Helpful Staff 100% Value generating app

The Milana Company

First time using the app, we haven't actioned it yet, but the support we received was excellent especially from Shawn, Nick and Dan!