Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Only Smart Geo-Fenced Free Shipping Bar w/ Auto Free Gifts 🎁

DSM Off-Road

App seems designed decent. Install was pretty straight forward. If you want to just offer free shipping or a simple free product it will work decent enough. But for me I wanted to offer a free t-shirt once the customer spent a certain amount on my site and it doesn't give the option of variants to be used so they cannot select a size. Also, for pop up cart pages when people add something to the cart it doesn't show the message unless they go back to the site afterwards of how much more they have to spend. It just needs more work before it can be useful to me. Had to uninstall.

Stock Accessories

do not install this!! i did what they said and nothing!!!
the free trail doent contains what they said
liers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth Prepper

Their install instruction are lacking... and then they want $10 to install it so you can try it out. NOT REALLY A FREE TRIAL! Too bad.

12131415toc

Yes The Motivator is probably a great app BUT:
1. In the video they promise that "You can customize everything". That is not true. Our store is Bulgarian, the symbols are Cyrillic but the app displays “???” instead the correct symbols. When we asked the developer to help us with this issue (you know that a lot of developers can easy solve such problems) the answer was: “Our applications out of the box wont support Cyrillic, however they do support unicode https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_script_in_Unicode, the work around at the moment would be to use the unicode characters or have your customers use chrome with the translate extension.”
2. In the video they promise “No liquid or HTML”. That is not true. You have to pay $10 even at the beginning of the free trial period for settings in the Liquid and HTML.
So in our case we paid $10 at the first day of our free trial and then realize that we are receiving nothing. We are very disappointed, good luck for all that works with English alphabet.

Allkpop Theshop

Server reliability seems to be an issue with this app. We are in the middle of a promotion, and the app has stopped working for nearly 24 hours.

Shinesty

If I could give this app zero stars I would. We wanted to run a promotion that would give specific free gifts to customers when they reached various thresholds of cart value. Pretty simple use case. The app only actually added the free gifts to the cart accurately 1/4 of the time. 75% error rate is an absurd and outrageous failure from an application that is built for this specific use case. I don't know what the cause of the error is, I suspect that it has something to do with Bold's app/connection to Shopify being slow, but regardless it's unacceptable. This app creates an insane amount of operational headaches that we are now having to spend all day dealing with. Don't sell an app if it can't do what it is advertised to do. It's unrealistic to expect a customer to wait 5-10 seconds between getting to the cart page and clicking checkout. This is not the first problem we've had with Bold Apps. If you are a store of any scale I would strongly, strongly suggest staying away from this application. It's completely incompetent.

Root Mineral Makeup

We geared our entire holiday sales around this app + 2 others from BOLD & all 3 failed us miserably. Free products would be added to the cart about 50% of the time. NOW after I've turned off the "goals" they're still rolling in with customers who have doubled up on discounts... yesterday's & today's discounts together. Literally costing us thousands of dollars this holiday! Just based on our experience needing it to work properly for ONE DAY, I would avoid at all costs! (Especially if you run a very big online shop & have a lot to lose if it doesn't work properly!) We are not looking forward to the headache this app has created for us today.

Wizarding Wares

Contacted support 2 days ago with zero response, had the item installed proffessionally by bold apps yet there is an error when adding an item to the cart where it bugs out the cart and customers cant check out when adding a free gift, sent numerous messages with no replies, getting very frustrated now can someone please reply, i will be happy to revise star rating as soon as it works