Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Shop Circle
4.6
July 29, 2022

This app duplicates the product you want to make free and then adds it LIVE to your website! Customers can add the product at $0.00 and checkout without hitting the sales motivator threshold. It also displays an incredibly unprofessional looking message in the duplicated product description about how it should not be deleted and is a hidden motivator product - again all live for customers to search for and view on our site. If you hide the free product then the free gift malfunctions and will not be added even to qualifying orders. Very bad user experience for us and our customers. Will be uninstalling and looking for a free gift app elsewhere.

Tokyobay
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
April 24, 2021

Does NOT work for me. The motivator banners are inconsistent. The Free gift never appears in the cart. Installation is clumsy forcing the Shopify store owner to manually enter Liquid code. Bad banner behavior:
- No Initial Message banner when visiting the store homepage or product page
- After adding an item to the cart the Follow Up banner IS displayed on the Cart page
- After clicking CONTINUE SHOPPING or return to homepage no banner is displayed
- After adding a second item to the cart to complete the goal the Congratulations banner is displayed on the cart page NO FREE GIFT:
However, the free gift is NOT added to the cart. After clicking Update Cart and/or Checkout the free gift is NOT shown in the cart or checkout page. Also, any Goal I have created can not be deleted. The Trash icon button does not work. I tried to disabled the goal to avoid customer confusion but it continued to display on my store. I finally had to delete the app and will manually remove the liquid code.

Oktopolis
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Shop Circle replied April 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Very sorry that the app did not meet your expectations, rest assured our developers are constantly working on app updates. Thank you for giving the app a shot, best of luck!

April 8, 2021

The app is nice as long it is working. So far the created goal has stopped prematurely every time we created a new onel. We have contacted Bold several times but no one there seems to care enough to fix the issue.

Tea Desire
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Shop Circle replied April 27, 2021

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. Terribly sorry for any missed correspondence, we truly care about resolving the issues you are experiencing and to be sure that you are happy. We really appreciate the feedback thank you.

Edited November 2, 2019

Je l'ai installé, même pas 10 minutes après désinstallé. L'application est absolument pas intuitive. Le code est trop compliquer à mettre en place et il faut même payer pour qu'un expert de Bold le mette sur votre shop. En bref, très déçu.

PerfectEye
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Shop Circle replied November 6, 2019

Bonne journée, nous vous remercions de votre avis. Je veux vous faire savoir que notre spécialiste, Guri, a essayé de vous contacter pour vous aider. Vous n’avez besoin d’aucun code pour utiliser Bold Motivator, c’est requis uniquement si vous souhaitez utiliser la version Premium, qui vous permet d’offrir des cadeaux gratuits à vos clients. Si possible de nous contacter dès que possible afin que nous puissions aider comme nous le pouvons! Nous aimerions que vous puissiez essayer Motivator.

Edited December 14, 2020

I contacted Bold customer support, asking for a phone call. They've responded with a series of emails, none of which are helpful. I keep telling them that the stuff they're sending is not helpful - that I need a phone call to explain my issue. I'm still waiting . . .

Shoe Sprinkles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shop Circle replied September 16, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry about the length of time to took for us to complete the changes you were looking for. It looks like things were resolved for you on September 12, so we're glad that you were able to speak with Guri and were happy with the support you received!