Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Only Smart Geo-Fenced Free Shipping Bar w/ Auto Free Gifts 🎁

E Mberensons

good product, i think. i wanted an app that would automatically load free gift on checkout when certain amount of purchase was done but could not see how it works since i do not have sales yet. at e-mberensons.com discount store. i will install it again, when my store finally gets sales.

Cover Me Ponchos

I didnt end up keeping it. Though it does work, its not very pretty on a mobile device.

Ninjapparel

Good Service, it's quick to set up. But it has been working sporadically, not every order automatically gets our freebie added to it.

Bodyhealth Com

Love the idea of this app! The install was easy and setup was easy. Unfortunately we're not able to use it because there isn't enough flexibility to exclude/include certain products, collections, etc. from the set goals. See, we have wholesale customers and retail. We also have 1 particular product that is extremely heavy and needs to be excluded from free shipping. I use several of Bold's products and really love most of everything they do. I'm sure they'll add the flexibility I need in the future. - I hope it's soon!

Vastradi Jewels

So far so good! though I wish they had the provision to set simultaneous targets for multiple tiers!

Yepmeworld

This App is very useful, but it should be able to differentiate between desktop & mobile sites, as I'm getting same font size and text on both platforms. I want to customize/cut-down the text for mobile site.