Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Mila.Vert

I am using Bold Sales app for few months now. In general it is ok, support is good and quick. App is easy to and intuitive. But there are two missing things within the app, firs is that it doesn't show free gift regular price and reduced price. I think this should be there by default. Second thing is, that customers can not select colour variant of free gift. Because of this they receive 4 out of 5 stars and I hope they fix it in the future.

Hey Honey Skin Care

Support is great, very responsive. My one complaint is that the premium version of the app requires additional coding to be implemented. We lost a couple of days because of that.

Pure Fury Fitness

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to give a sample product for free for every full size that is purchased, and allow the customer to choose which sample they would like. This app does not allow that.
This app allows you to set a $ goal for the cart, and once that customer meets that $ goal, they are given a discount (or if you upgrade, a free item).
Also, the coding is a pain. There is a reason they offer a rep to do it for a small fee. My suggestion, create a copy of your theme in case you mess up..

Jaboneria Marianella

Dylan was so helpful with all my questions as I just got started with Bold Motivator. I'm hoping it will help us greatly with black friday sales. For some reason it wont let me give 5 stars but I am giving 5 stars!

November 22, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we appreciate it, and are glad to hear that Dylan was able to assist you with all of your questions so far! We have faith that the app will help with your Black Friday sales. :-)

Please reach out if you have any other questions! And best of luck with your sales over the busy weekend!

Lashlife

We are new to using this APP and have seen it in action! it has increased a few purchases but our market is still a bit slim. I think once we are known to more customers, we'll see this APP used more and more.
The support team is fantastic! They were so patient with my set up and my million questions. Thank you BOLD Team for always being willing to walk through things with newbies!

Fashion Guy Com

Good application. But probably I would like that, when the goal is achieved, it would appear somehow visually, in the form of a picture of the gift itself, for example. And so, everything works fine. Useful software. Also, in the free trial period could give all the service functions. That is it would be desirable to see as works automatic addition of a free product in a basket after end of the purpose.

John Medeiros Jewelry Collections

A good app that could be better. A little clunky in terms of user experience but does the job. Dan was very helpful in correcting our code to make sure customers can't order more than 1 free product from a goal. Would love to see a preview or test mode added to the app as the only way to see if it's working is to go live with it... not ideal. Also, would like the ability to have more than one free item for a customer to choose from.

Anbmart

We are using Bold Motivator app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Iluminair

We specialize in inspirational wall quotes, the app is good, easy to set up, bold staff are always very helpful.

Trendsetters1

Currently only been using the motivator for a short time (week or so) but I have been using it to promote free giveaways on my site in conjunction with bold UpSell app. I cam currently using the free version and there a few things that I can not do but I do see are available in the paid upgrade version. I will most likely upgrade once my trial is offer and have access to all the features which should really lock down my sales offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6