Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Only Smart Geo-Fenced Free Shipping Bar w/ Auto Free Gifts 🎁

Little Koha

I needed a little help with installing the app and Jade did it quickly and correctly. So easy to use!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We'll be sure to pass along your review to Jade, I know that everyone here appreciates hearing when they've been able to help! I also just want to say that I love the packaging for your products - the Relax & Unwind Basket just looks amazing!

EL NABIL

Great app, Bold Sales Motivator service is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you !

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your review about our app! Best of luck with the launch of your store; that galaxy background is beautiful.

ilovekbeauty

Parminder and Harpreet were very helpful in getting me all set up through chat. Really good customer service :)

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback about our support specialists! We're very glad we could help. Love your website's branding and the layout!

Total Sports LLC

I used this product just for a few days and it was awesome other than it couldn't do the things we needed it to, very complicated request no app can do it, but the features it did have were awesome just wasn't something that we needed! What puts this company at a 5 is their customer service if you have any issues installing or uninstalling they are ALWAYS willing to help and do it quickly. Don't hesitate to do any business with this company they won't let you down.

March 1, 2019

Really appreciate your review and kind words - thanks so much! We're always looking to add new features to our solutions. We have some other great apps on the App Store you may want to check out. By the way, we love your shop! You sell some great gear :-)

Slimes By Chelsie

Quick and efficient response and very helpful even through email correspondence. I had a lot of questions and they answer all of them and even explained step by step what to do or how to ensure the app works in my stores favor as well as for my customers. It was a win win.

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Quick and efficient response and great email correspondence. Looking forward to using this app more in the future! Thank you

A special mention to Ankur Guri as super helpful, efficient and great to talk to and help me out with my query quickly

Ed's Farm

The app works pretty well and the support team is very attentive and fast. We are enjoying their app.

NoNickel.com

Great app, reasonably priced and fantastic staff! Peter was emailing me on the weekend answering a question!

Diamond Painting Land

Nice and usefull that helps me getting more sales. Despite i had to pay for installation on website.

HydroJug

Great service. Cody was very helpful in solving my problem and answering all of my questions. I use bold for all of my sales apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41