Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Vip Barber Supply

Sukh helped me out installing an app that needed so me coding from my part. I followed the instructions perfectly but there was a part where nothing I did worked. Sukh took over and created a ticket which took care of the issue.

Thanks for your assistance Sukh! =)

December 12, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that you ran into some trouble with getting the app working properly; we try to make our installation instructions as easy as possible, but unfortunately with so many different types of themes, sometimes some extra tweaking is required.

We're really glad that Sukh was able to help you get it up and running properly. :-) We look forward to seeing your success with Motivator; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

tc1gelshop.com

Sukh did excellent and the team at BOLD makes you feel confident you are choosing the right team for your success. they are very attentive always working usually around the clock like we do and always willing to go the extra mile (work hard above hard to make their customers pleased) talking to my team we went through all our apps and saw were we could replace our apps we are using with BOLD because bold is a BOLD choice in the right direction. With innovative apps for Shopify geared towards providing you great sucess and a team able to provide the support needed for such greatness! Thank you BOLD you all are Stellar and thank you Sukh for your support!

Additionally had some great support from Priyanka and Rajni's they were spot on helping me EVERY step of the way to make our Campaign a success. Really if you are thinking twice about bold please don't they will save you alot of headache and time and make your job a pleasure. They are worth EVERY penny.

December 11, 2019

Hi there! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying our apps, and feel confident in us as a company. Our support team is filled with incredible and talented people who are always ready to assist our customers however they can.

We really appreciate your business, and your kind words. We love hearing that you found some alternatives in our apps! Thank you for the amazing review, and for giving Sukh a shoutout; we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to him!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

byrosiejane

Thank you Kelsey for the great support via chat! App was easily installed and does everything we need it to.

December 9, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for the review; we're glad that Kelsey was able to work with you over live chat to get all of your questions answered. :-)

That's fantastic to hear that the app is installed and ready for you to use. Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Akar Skin

Really great customer support! Simran & Eric were able to resolve my issues on the shopify theme and they were very efficient.

December 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our support gurus were able to work on your store and get everything resolved.

Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else!

Ladder 34

Bold is always on top of their customer service. We had a last minute BFCM gift issue and bold customer service handled it right away. Rahul was fantastic and helped very quickly. Customer for life

November 29, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for the kind words about our customer service! We're so happy to hear we've made such a great impact on you that you want to continue using our app for a long time. :-)

We're glad that Rahul was able to work with you to get things solved with your BFCM gift so quickly! We've got all hands on deck this weekend, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

doraihome

Super helpful with fixing 2 bugs that were related to my cart and a quantity issue. James B was super attentive in getting the app working so we could push our promotion for the holidays. He took the time to dig into the site during a busy week. I appreciate the helpful chat support!

November 28, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that James was able to work with you in getting those bugs fixed - we've got all hands on deck for the Black Friday weekend coming up!

We look forward to seeing your success with the coming holidays! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Crafty Brewers

The customer support I received from Bold Sales was fantastic! Not only did James B help solve my issue quickly, but he actually helped me identify a page loading speed issue caused by another app, and find a solution to this too!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that you were happy with our service - we aim to offer world-class support to our merchants. :-)

James is a rockstar - we're glad he was able to help you out in more than one way! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience - we're so happy that you're able to leave with a great experience.

Please let us know if we can do anything to assist in the future! And best of luck with the busy, upcoming weekend!

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

Chinton was patient and awesome! Love the app and the support team. Planning on using it to increase Black Friday sales!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate the review; thanks so much for the shoutout to our live chat guru, and we're glad we could help you out!

We look forward to seeing your Black Friday success, and hope that Motivator will play a part in that! :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mighty Jaxx

Support from the Bold team was amazing! Handled our enquiries and went beyond what we had actually asked to help solve the issues we were facing with the app. Thank you Brenden, Challi, and Nick! App does what it says it would and the support is icing on a well made cake

November 27, 2019

Hello! We're really happy to hear that our team of support gurus were able to work with you to get everything working properly and answer any questions you had!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and that you found our support to be the icing on the cake. :-) Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Prendas Ciclismo

The app is great and has exceeded my expectations. Support has also been spot on, which means I'll keep the App installed after the 14 day trial period.

November 22, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your thoughts! We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the app, and we love offering top-notch support for our apps. We're really glad to hear we were able to impress you within the trial period, and look forward to seeing your continued success!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43