Shop Events Calendar , 110 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
25. huhtikuu 2023

Luke was super helpful in getting everything set up for me! Really easy to use and looks great - love it!

Cork & Stem
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 3. huhtikuu 2023

I downloaded the app to help me put together all my future events for the spring and summer farmers markets for our customers. It looked pretty easy to do and after reading all the previous reviews I hit install! Then I ran into some issues with the Shopify theme that wouldn’t allow the calendar to display and so I reached out to the support email which was the owner’s email, Luke. It’s Saturday night at 7:30….I don’t expect anyone to respond on Sat night! And since this was my only time avail to actually work on my site I was so bummed. But then within a few mins of sending my email I got a response from Luke!
Needless to say he has solved the problem within less than the hour.
I mean who does that?!? Thank you so much for all the help and for fixing my issue so I can work on my business!

Maria

Laconic Foods
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2023

This app is amazing! Exactly what we were looking for! Works smoothly and has every feature you'd need from details to selling tickets. Looks great on mobile as we'll as desktop. easy to set up. The creator is very responsive with any questions and accommodations!

Wine Girl
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. elokuu 2023

This app is not only on point, the developer is incredibly responsive. I wish I could give 10 stars out of 5. HIGHLY recommend. Well worth the very reasonable subscription.

Sandwich Glass Museum
Noin 7 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
9. kesäkuu 2023

Easy to implement, affordable, and very user-friendly. Customer Support was fast, friendly and efficient!

SUPER73
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 6. kesäkuu 2023

Exactly what I needed for my website -- looks great, the interface is easy to use, and customer support has been very helpful/responsive!

Cobblestone Candies
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. toukokuu 2023

Really loving my first few days with the calendar. It's been easy to set up and install, and I love the look and function it offers to my customers. I have an online store and recently opened a brick & mortar location in Toronto (TINYHORSE.CA), and love that I can add both events and store hours (as a recurring event) to the calendar for customers to plan their visit. Here's the calendar on my site: https://tinyhorse.ca/pages/calendar-of-events.

I had a couple bumps with the recurring event function, but Luke got back to be super-hero fast. Really impressed with this calendar!

TinyHorse Mercantile
Kanada
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. maaliskuu 2023

The app is what we needed. It works perfectly, and the support team is just amazing. They helped us out a lot! Thanks a ton!

JetPup
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. maaliskuu 2023

Great product. I was having issues where my theme was conflicting with the calendar and the support team was very responsive and handled the issue amazingly.

Brick It Again
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
24. toukokuu 2023

So far, I have loved my experience with this calendar plug in. I'm an events company and the plug in I was using wasn't giving me a calendar and event specific view that I needed. Luke also helped me set up custom CSS to display the calendar and event view as 2-columns on my site. It looks super sharp and I'm really happy with the display! Can't recommend this plugin enough!

Kait Makes