The Shop Calendar

A calendar widget to help you showcase events, promos and more

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Tatyana Design

How did I ever run so many workshops without The Shop Calendar?!
It is fantastic, allowed customers (and me) to see all workshops at a glance.
It is very easy to use and technical support is fabulous!
Thank you very much The Shop Calendar Team

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Amazing. Easy to configure and use - looks really great on our website and customers love it. It has elevated our shop! Very user friendly. Support is also very attentive. I'd give 6 stars!

Flamingo Market

The team at The Shop Apps are absolutely incredible - I reached out to ask if they had an ETA for when they might have a certain feature available (Eventbrite integration). They responded within minutes (on a Thursday evening!) letting me know they'd prioritize finishing that new feature right away & by the time I went to respond, it was already added & available for my use; and I hadn't even actually installed & paid for the app yet! Super fast responses, extremely friendly & helpful - I'm so happy we found this app & these developers, I can already tell they're a fantastic match for what we need and that they'll be a pleasure to work with. Thanks Luke!!

Artfest Ontario

The support for this APP is outstanding. I had some issues with the calendar working properly with my Shopify third party theme. Shop Calendar responded right away and resolved all of the issues. Super helpful. I had also wanted it to be a slightly different design for my very visual website, and they were able to do that too! Very pleased. I highly recommend this APP.

Detroit Cheese and Wine

I used this app to create online store hours so that my customers can see blackout days! The support team is timely and extremely helpful!

Buffos Restaurant

The app is easy to install and easy to use. We contacted the developer for a modification to the calendar layout and they were quick with a response and solution to our request.

Mariah's Relish

The Shop Calendar was easy to install. My Social Media Manager likes the calendar's clarity and block size, makes it easy to input data.

October 21, 2020

Appreciate the review! We are always trying to make our calendar the best in business for both mobile and desktop. Glad your social media manager likes it. If anything comes up, please shoot us a message!

Thanks,

Paper Craft Conference

I was testing this new calendar app not knowing how it would work with my site. Luke was amazing. He was super responsive and made changes on the app for my needs. I'd highly recommend this app to any store front. Amazing customer service!!!

October 21, 2020

Glad you like the app and found value for your store front. Please reach out if you need any further help or custom needs with your calendar!

Best,

The Columbia Institute

I was having trouble linking my external calendar - Luke not only gave me instructions on how to resolve the issue, he took it upon himself to upload and create my calendar. Then make minor tweaks, such as time zones and repeating events. Wonderful customer service and exactly what we were looking for in a calendar!

October 19, 2020

Hey - thank you for the kind review! As always, if you need any more functionality or need any custom edits to your calendar just let us know. Happy to help!

2 Next