The Shop Calendar

A calendar widget to help you showcase events, promos and more

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Dream Cosmos PH

We use this app to highlight important dates and events to our customers. I love how easy it is to configure and use. The simple design looks great on the pages and does not disrupt the overall look of a page. Great job!

Eppiflex EPP Templates

I can't speak highly enough of Luke and team who managed to get their calendar app running on my site despite some interference with other apps I had installed. They went above and beyond to get it working for me. I like the app it is perfect for what I need. Highly recommend.

Bistro Morgan

Great support and great app, really prompt responses to inquiry and ability to customise it to suit my needs

Marcella Kriebel Art and Illustration

The Shop Calendar app is super easy to use and incorporate into our website. It looks great and the customer service is top notch! Luke was super awesome and helped customize the colors to match our website as well as fixed something that we did wrong! He was amazing and super helpful and we are excited to have this calendar app on our website.

LB ACTING STUDIO

This app is INCREDIBLE! Luke and the team are so helpful and have created such a useful product. We have successfully added all of our classes and workshops and it's laid out cleanly thanks to "The Shop Calendar". 10/10 recommend.

The Grape & Grain

We were looking for a calendar to showcase our events and this one was simple and easy to navigate, customer support was super helpful!

Tea Gung

Super easy to use and does exactly what I need it to. Excellent customer service and value. Can't recommend it highly enough. I wish more apps were as satisfying to use as this one!

Big Raven Yoga

We're using this to schedule yoga classes and other events at our yoga retreat center: https://bigravenyoga.com/pages/yoga-class-schedule. It works great for our needs, and the developer, Luke, has been incredibly responsive to our requests to make a few minor tweaks for us. Highly recommended!

Paragon SCUBA Academy

These guys absolutely have crushed it for us. We had been looking for a simple to use calendar that integrated with the look and feel of our sites. We loved the look of this one but it was missing a function that we really needed. We reached out to the support team and Luke responded right away. Within 2 weeks they had created the programming and functionality change we requested. This is utterly amazing. We could not be more happy with this app and with the service provided.

Lady Moon Buns

Love this app and the customer service is excellent! I highly recommend it. Luke has responded quickly to my inquiries and addressed/fixed them promptly. I love having this as a feature on my store site!

Previous 1