The4 Toolkit , 27 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 december 2023

Annie has been so helpful and has provided us with great customer service. Highly recommend her.

COMEBACK
Australië
7 maanden gebruiken de app
11 oktober 2023

Annie's service was great. Helped me with all my questions. Thank her very much.

CYAFIXED
China
6 maanden gebruiken de app
3 oktober 2023

Easy to set up. Quick respond from support team. Very functional, model and clean for add-on toolkit.

Ballina Angling Centre
Ierland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
24 augustus 2023

I have bought several themes, but Kalles is the best in my opinion. I have been using this theme for 3 years and it is ahead of many others. The support team has always been very efficient and quick to solve my issues. Now Annie has helped me solve some of the glitches I was experiencing in no time. Outstanding!

thegeniusthings.com
Zwitserland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
1 maart 2023

I recently decided to try out the The4 Toolkit app as I'm using Kalles theme from Envato, and I'm so glad I did! This app makes creating wishlists and comparison tables super easy while being natively compatible with Kalles theme. It's a no-brainer solution to quickly implement a wishlist or comparison table in no time at all.

I was also impressed with how simple it was to customize these elements to my exact specifications. I could easily create multiple lists with different products and prices, so that customers had more options when making their purchase decisions. And since it integrates seamlessly with Kalles theme, it allowed me to maintain the same look and feel across my entire store.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience using The4 Toolkit. It takes the hassle out of creating wishlists and comparison tables, allowing me to focus on what really matters for business.

Highly recommended!

RugsGate
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
10 april 2023

It's a great app for wish list and compare function. Nice design and easy to use. The support is fast and quick to respond as well!

SGPomades Discover Joy in Self Care
Singapore
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
2 maart 2023

Quick reponses, recommend trying out this template. Also support is very friendly, so you can ask them about anything

GOT'EM
Polen
9 maanden gebruiken de app
26 juli 2023

Great support from Mie Tran, Alfred and Annie. Fantastic. Generally the response within a day and get most of this things fixed. Well done.

ACE Peripherals
Singapore
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
10 april 2023

First, the support team was incredibly friendly and welcoming making me feel valued as a customer. He was quick to respond to my questions and provided me with all the information I needed to resolve my issue. The support team member "Miss Annie" remained attentive to my needs and I was particularly impressed with the way they kept me updated on the progress of my inquiry and their dedication to customer satisfaction. I will also highly recommend to use their products & services in future. Thanks the4!

decorxa