TheBreedBusiness Dropshipping

TheBreedBusiness Dropshipping

by Pawlice INC

Dropship products for 70 million Pet Owners - 7 Day Free Trial

sweetie-pet

Brilliant customer service. Came back to me instantly when I had an issue. Would recommend it to everyone!

Pet Exquisite

My store is looking amazing, love the breed products. Easy to use, great app. Need few more features though.

Furry Breeds

No sales on my store, ran multiple video ads and creatives for all products, spent $500 on Facebook and Instagram ads for zip. Good luck to you if you can do better.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review, could you please provide access to your FB ads, so that I could personally help you to make profitable campaigns. There are over 14,000 products and you need to use provided training to find the best ones.

Pets N Design

I am a long-time member of TheBreedBusiness program however app really made it easy to publish new products.

Breed Boutique

It took me 15 minutes to create my pet store. Also, I liked the training area. Everything looking perfect, now hoping for sales.

Pawick

I've had a ton of response from my store about the look, feel, and quality of products. Great App!!!

Pawlice.com

Love the newly added Umbrella designs :) great support. Would love to see more 'Made in USA' products like mugs and speaker. Training is superb too.

Paws With Attitude

I used this app to add pet-related products and now my store has beautiful multi-breed products, I'll follow the training too.

zazuly

I am using TheBreedBusiness system way before it is launched as an app. Helped me to create a nice pet store, app would help yo automated everything.

tbbnewapptest

Fairly easy setup, my store was up and running in like 20 minutes. Best part is the free facebook training with app. Now hope to make more sales :)

March 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we are constantly working to provide the positive experience to our merchant. Make sure to check training videos to get most out of your purchase.