Dropshipping & Print on Demand

Dropshipping & Print on Demand

by Pawlice INC

TheBreedBusiness App Helps you to sell to 70Million Pet Owners

DoTheWorldAFavor

I spoke with the owner about my missing product, and he was wonderful! The error was on my part, not his, and even so, he was willing to send my customer the missing item! I hadn’t heard back from anyone in customer support because of issues with the coronavirus, which is completely reasonable. I will definitely reinstall and work with this supplier again.

Printable Pets

Super App. Support was very helpful. High-quality products and wide range to create an impressive pet store. Especially sneakers quality is amazing.

VonWigglebottom

Not a good shopify app, they just try to up-sell you to more "premium" services, which they all look like crap. Definitely not worth the monthly fees, plus their products are not what I expected.

December 31, 2019

This user install our app at 10.25 AM and uninstalled at 10.30 AM, means used it for only 5 minutes (though we offer 7 days free trial) and calling the products (physical products) low quality without ordering one or even touching one himself. He is commenting on quality of physical products that takes atleast 7 days to deliver in USA. Its an irrelevant review as you cannot judge the app within 5 minutes. We welcome constructive reviews and work on user feedback however this is a worthless feedback which is the result of sheer ignorance and doesn't provide any feedback on which we can work.

Mamazz

It works like a charm for me. The easiest part is the product addon system, you just drag the bar and get the product added to the store. I love the simplicity of the app.

petz-plus

I created my pet theme dropship store in like 5 minutes. I love the fact that there's no use of Aliexpress products and thebreedbusiness create their inhouse designs. My store has over 14,000+ designs now, love them!

PetsBeauties

Elegant pet store, huge variety and amazing support. Support from Tarun (Developer) was very fast and solved few issues.

THAT MY PET

Very nice collection of products, i love all made in USA products line. They add many new features every month. Good app.

sweetie-pet

Brilliant customer service. Came back to me instantly when I had an issue. Would recommend it to everyone!

Pet Exquisite

My store is looking amazing, love the breed products. Easy to use, great app. Need few more features though.

Furry Breeds

No sales on my store, ran multiple video ads and creatives for all products, spent $500 on Facebook and Instagram ads for zip. Good luck to you if you can do better.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review, could you please provide access to your FB ads, so that I could personally help you to make profitable campaigns. There are over 14,000 products and you need to use provided training to find the best ones.

Previous 1