TheBreedBusiness Dropship App

TheBreedBusiness Dropship App

by Pawlice INC

NEW: Face masks, Sneakers and Car Seat Covers added.

Print Our Pets!

Easy to use app, very quick support. Already started selling, everything looks good till now. App does have some learning curve.

The Weirdo Collections

1) Poor Customer Support, no response from other side.
2) Multiple Price Value of a same product before & after importing products (not about variant)
3) Higher Value than ever in market price, no profit margin for re-sellers.

Newtrendseekers

Can anyone here to help us, we tried a lot to connect but unfortunately didn't get any response, we really want to work with this app but need some help before starting.

Petzsake

Amazing pet theme masks collections, already in profits, love their products. Also, training is nice and useful.

DoTheWorldAFavor

I spoke with the owner about my missing product, and he was wonderful! The error was on my part, not his, and even so, he was willing to send my customer the missing item! I hadn’t heard back from anyone in customer support because of issues with the coronavirus, which is completely reasonable. I will definitely reinstall and work with this supplier again.

Printable Pets

Super App. Support was very helpful. High-quality products and wide range to create an impressive pet store. Especially sneakers quality is amazing.

VonWigglebottom

Not a good shopify app, they just try to up-sell you to more "premium" services, which they all look like crap. Definitely not worth the monthly fees, plus their products are not what I expected.

December 31, 2019

This user install our app at 10.25 AM and uninstalled at 10.30 AM, means used it for only 5 minutes (though we offer 7 days free trial) and calling the products (physical products) low quality without ordering one or even touching one himself. He is commenting on quality of physical products that takes atleast 7 days to deliver in USA. Its an irrelevant review as you cannot judge the app within 5 minutes. We welcome constructive reviews and work on user feedback however this is a worthless feedback which is the result of sheer ignorance and doesn't provide any feedback on which we can work.

Mamazz

It works like a charm for me. The easiest part is the product addon system, you just drag the bar and get the product added to the store. I love the simplicity of the app.

petz-plus

I created my pet theme dropship store in like 5 minutes. I love the fact that there's no use of Aliexpress products and thebreedbusiness create their inhouse designs. My store has over 14,000+ designs now, love them!

PetsBeauties

Elegant pet store, huge variety and amazing support. Support from Tarun (Developer) was very fast and solved few issues.

Previous 1