TheBreedBusiness Dropship App

TheBreedBusiness Dropship App

by Pawlice INC

NEW: Face masks, Sneakers and Car Seat Covers added.

PetsBeauties

Elegant pet store, huge variety and amazing support. Support from Tarun (Developer) was very fast and solved few issues.

THAT MY PET

Very nice collection of products, i love all made in USA products line. They add many new features every month. Good app.

sweetie-pet

Brilliant customer service. Came back to me instantly when I had an issue. Would recommend it to everyone!

Pet Exquisite

My store is looking amazing, love the breed products. Easy to use, great app. Need few more features though.

Furry Breeds

No sales on my store, ran multiple video ads and creatives for all products, spent $500 on Facebook and Instagram ads for zip. Good luck to you if you can do better.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review, could you please provide access to your FB ads, so that I could personally help you to make profitable campaigns. There are over 14,000 products and you need to use provided training to find the best ones.

Pets N Design

I am a long-time member of TheBreedBusiness program however app really made it easy to publish new products.

Breed Boutique

It took me 15 minutes to create my pet store. Also, I liked the training area. Everything looking perfect, now hoping for sales.

Pawlice.com

Love the newly added Umbrella designs :) great support. Would love to see more 'Made in USA' products like mugs and speaker. Training is superb too.

Paws With Attitude

I used this app to add pet-related products and now my store has beautiful multi-breed products, I'll follow the training too.

zazuly

I am using TheBreedBusiness system way before it is launched as an app. Helped me to create a nice pet store, app would help yo automated everything.