Dropshipping & Print on Demand

Dropshipping & Print on Demand

by Pawlice INC

TheBreedBusiness App Helps you to sell to 70Million Pet Owners

DoTheWorldAFavor

I spoke with the owner about my missing product, and he was wonderful! The error was on my part, not his, and even so, he was willing to send my customer the missing item! I hadn’t heard back from anyone in customer support because of issues with the coronavirus, which is completely reasonable. I will definitely reinstall and work with this supplier again.

Printable Pets

Super App. Support was very helpful. High-quality products and wide range to create an impressive pet store. Especially sneakers quality is amazing.

Mamazz

It works like a charm for me. The easiest part is the product addon system, you just drag the bar and get the product added to the store. I love the simplicity of the app.

petz-plus

I created my pet theme dropship store in like 5 minutes. I love the fact that there's no use of Aliexpress products and thebreedbusiness create their inhouse designs. My store has over 14,000+ designs now, love them!

PetsBeauties

Elegant pet store, huge variety and amazing support. Support from Tarun (Developer) was very fast and solved few issues.

THAT MY PET

Very nice collection of products, i love all made in USA products line. They add many new features every month. Good app.

sweetie-pet

Brilliant customer service. Came back to me instantly when I had an issue. Would recommend it to everyone!

Pet Exquisite

My store is looking amazing, love the breed products. Easy to use, great app. Need few more features though.

Pets N Design

I am a long-time member of TheBreedBusiness program however app really made it easy to publish new products.

Breed Boutique

It took me 15 minutes to create my pet store. Also, I liked the training area. Everything looking perfect, now hoping for sales.

Previous 1