Theme Save ‑ Backup your theme

Theme Save ‑ Backup your theme

by InsCoder Limited

Auto backs up theme files everyday

RollaBag

The app did not exactly work right from the start. When you click on the app to review the download information it immediately loaded a page then disappeared. Then it reappears for 1 sec and was gone again. So I have no information when a backup happened, will happen or history. Its really hard to tell at the start if this thing works or not. How do I re-install the backup if something happens? It really miss its basic function

poluchay

This app is great. It's already save me on two occasions where I accidentally deleted some things and was able to recover the files. The pricing is very affordable too and the team that created it are great to work with. Two thumbs up!

My Clothes Hanger

Excellent app, easy install, and you can't beat the price. Highly recommended.

Stingrayz Store Hk

Glad to have this little time machine for my online store. Very handy and extended beyond Shopify's 20 themes maximum by giving me 100 days of backup.

Thekindcanvas

My Wish Shoppe

The Most Affordable Solution for the Security of Keeping Your Shopify Store Files Backed Up to start over in an Instant (if needed)!

Babysupermarket

A must have. Will save lots of headaches. Awesome app

Flyingwild

Great App!
A must have for business continuity.A buggy app has caused me a lot of problems. Having this app installed would have simply allowed me to go back in time to a previous version of my shop. It would have saved me a lot of time, money, effort and frustration.
Customer support from Billy is second to none! Thank you!

Tech Agent 99

Terrific app! Easy one-click install and easy to use. No worries when making changes now. Thanks!

Steiner Ruks Co

Such a great app, created by an incredibly talented team! For such a small investment, it is SO worth it if something happened to your site. Don't hesitate, just get it!

Previous 1