Theme Save ‑ Backup your theme

Theme Save ‑ Backup your theme

by InsCoder Limited

Auto backs up theme files everyday

My Clothes Hanger

Excellent app, easy install, and you can't beat the price. Highly recommended.

Stingrayz Store Hk

Glad to have this little time machine for my online store. Very handy and extended beyond Shopify's 20 themes maximum by giving me 100 days of backup.

Thekindcanvas

This app is great. It's already save me on two occasions where I accidentally deleted some things and was able to recover the files. The pricing is very affordable too and the team that created it are great to work with. Two thumbs up!

My Wish Shoppe

The Most Affordable Solution for the Security of Keeping Your Shopify Store Files Backed Up to start over in an Instant (if needed)!

Babysupermarket

A must have. Will save lots of headaches. Awesome app

Flyingwild

Great App! A must have for business continuity.A buggy app has caused me a lot of problems. Having this app installed would have simply allowed me to go back in time to a previous version of my shop. It would have saved me a lot of time, money, effort and frustration. Customer support from Billy is second to none! Thank you!

Tech Agent 99

Terrific app! Easy one-click install and easy to use. No worries when making changes now. Thanks!

Steiner Ruks Co

Such a great app, created by an incredibly talented team! For such a small investment, it is SO worth it if something happened to your site. Don't hesitate, just get it!

Hey Sunshine Retro Vintage From The 60s 70s 80s 90s

works great just as described, super easy to use.

Stingrayz Store

Does exactly what it says on the tin!