Reseñas (276)

Calificación general
3,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 49% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 34% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de diciembre de 2016

Very pleased with the level of support provided by Out of the Sandbox, including the provision of this app.

Unni And Evans
Reino Unido
Fecha de modificación: 17 de diciembre de 2018

Update - We have been using the app for quite sometime now. had some issues but so what? every app on shopify has bugs, but the most important thing is Customer service!

They have great customer service and that's all that i care about.

They also have a great app!

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.
Canadá
14 de febrero de 2023

Our Turbo theme was 5 years old and 4 major versions behind the latest release. We purchased 1-years subscription to the Theme Updater and it handled the update extremely well. There was a tiny niggle with some drop-down styling but OutOfTheSandbox Support team jumped on it and it was sorted immediately. Well done guys and thanks for your amazing support.

London Advanced Motorcyclists
Reino Unido
Out of the Sandbox respondió 15 de febrero de 2023

Hi London Advanced Motorcyclists team!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review!

Theme Updater is an awesome way to simplify the update process and we are glad to hear that you were able to update your Turbo theme to the latest version!

All the best,
Out of the Sandbox

16 de marzo de 2023

Love the OOTSB team and products. This updater app makes it super easy to implement new theme versions. We've used the Turbo theme for four years and love it.

Flush Packaging
Out of the Sandbox respondió 16 de marzo de 2023

Hi Flush Packaging team!

Theme Updater Plus is a must-have for updating your theme to the latest version, and cuts out so much of the heavy lifting that theme updates typically have.

Thank you for your review, and we are glad to hear that you updated to the latest Turbo theme!

All the best,
Out of the Sandbox

6 de julio de 2017

So far this has worked pretty well with our heavily customized Turbo 2.1 Update. We had extensive customization in a few files but they were easily fixed by hand. Will definitely continue using.

Myfavoritequiltstore
Fecha de modificación: 25 de octubre de 2018

I had previously left a different review, but they reached out and helped right away. Great customer service & I'm pleased with the app.

Nutracelle
Canadá
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2018

We're happy with the app and team support! Awesome!

Minifanfan86
Malasia
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
14 de abril de 2017

Such a great app. Checking for updates is something I forget to do. Now in the last two months, I have easily updated Baby Bootique's theme twice via this app. I still have a bit of merging work to do because of customizations but if you don't have any custom code in your theme, it's a one click update!

Baby Bootique 2
Fecha de modificación: 28 de septiembre de 2016

I installed it yesterday, and I already publish updated version of Retina theme. It was very easy and simple to do. I really like this app. I'm expecting another upgrade on the theme soon.

Zestique0
2 de mayo de 2019

I had no problems with this app. Out of the Sandbox has wonderful customer service and I had quick and friendly help every time I had questions or a problem.

Kalamazoo Candle Company
Out of the Sandbox respondió 3 de mayo de 2019

Hi Kalamazoo Candle Company,

Thanks for leaving a review! We’re pleased to hear that both the Updater App and our Support team were helpful and effective.