Kokonaisarvio
  • 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 35 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
14. heinäkuu 2022

Very useful app for updating themes. It makes life easier than having to make changes manually each time the theme is updated. I had a few teething problems to begin with (app said my theme was unregistered - despite being registered) - but this was quickly resolved by Byanca.

Mineral Magpie
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 18. heinäkuu 2022

Hi Mineral Magpie team!

Thank you very much for your review!

17. kesäkuu 2018

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Kinkytoy Shop
Kanada
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
4. joulukuu 2016

WOW! Great thinking Out of the Sandbox Team. I was preparing for the daunting task of rebuilding my website after an theme upgrade and then discovered you had developed this. Thanks so much!

Jack Rabbit Vineyard
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. kesäkuu 2022

Norm has been great for the support. Though you need to pay for subscription to update to the newest version after trial has expired. I guess this app is like a supplementary tool when you purchase the theme so don't expect it will do all the works for you.

Formozza.tw
Kanada
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 18. heinäkuu 2022

Hi Formozza.tw team!

Thank you very much for your review!

Muokattu 27. tammikuu 2021

I've had really good support from these guys, and I have used the updater without any issues, so I am happy to leave them a positive review here. No comments on the pricing, currently I am using the free version. I kept a note of my customisations and applied them after the update, and will continue to do so. All good for me and the latest update is definitely a great improvement on mobile.

Sterling & Wilde
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. lokakuu 2016

The Theme Update worked very well. I had postponed updating my theme because I was worried about the time involved. When Theme Update launched, I went ahead. It only took me a few hours to update my theme, and that included a lot of tinkering beyond just the update.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 31. lokakuu 2018

UPDATED
I received an email that i need to register my store theme i bought directly from Shopify or threatened my store could be shut down. So i downloaded this app and its a mess! This app has just confused me as to what is going on now with my site. Its was suppose to register my theme and update my theme but of course there was a problem and error and Shopify customer service said they cannot help me to call Out of Sandbox and then i find theirs no phone number. So i was disappointed at first but I had a member of their team contact me and work on it and Iam happy to say as for now it looks like it is going to be ok! Even thought they had no phone number the service thought the email was to my surprise very speedy and helpful and got the job done! Thank you Sean for your help Sir!

SeboArt.com
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. kesäkuu 2021

I had a huge issue come up in my site. I submitted a request through the pro plan and was contacted within 30min. The problem was resolved within the hour. Not only really quick responses, but Gabe was able to be a temporary collaborator in my store and fix the code immediately. I was really impressed. Honestly surprised to see so many bad reviews here. This was my first experience with them and I was honestly impressed.

Nakana Bracelets
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 15. kesäkuu 2021

Hi Nakana Bracelets team!

Thank you for the great review! We're glad we were able to help sort out the trouble you were seeing.

10. marraskuu 2016

I appreciate the folks at Out of the Sandbox - great with troubleshooting and this update worked well. We LOVE our new theme (Turbo) - already convinced a dear friend to get it for her business.

Nuu Muu
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2021

We use Several Themes for Out of Sand box. And each time it's same pleasure.
I will not understand people who leave Badreviews.
If you contact AfterSales services , each time they keep care on you and you have answer in a very fast delay.
I recommend to all professional website to use outofsandbox. Sure It's not a Free or cheap template, but quality and service have a price. Thanks to OutOfSandBox

MHSworld