Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Happy Dog Food 2

I have used the updater app only twice, and twice was just too much, I even got the pro version, which by the way doesn't give you anything more other than an email saying there is an update. I am sure many others who use shopify also use other apps and if you do you will find that the theme updater does not bring the custom code from those other apps over!!!

I have spent two weeks working with the other apps support just to get the theme to work as my live store.

I won't install an update again unless it is a critical update!

BTW, support is slow slow slow to respond, and much of the time it seems like an automated message with the same info, don't customize your theme if you want the theme updater to work!

Cavemanevolution2

I'm a big fan of the out of the sandbox themes. Great looking and the Turbo theme is great.

If you're thinking about getting the theme updater app here's a very important note. The theme updater will NOT carry over the code from installed apps. If you have a handful of apps on your site that are integrated with the theme each app will have to be reinstalled.

We would love to update our theme but we have a handful of apps that would have to be reinstalled and coded again by our app partners. This could cause some issues.

2 Next