Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Lalabella

Been using this theme updater for a while now. Had no issues with this very simple to use, an excellent time saver. Love it.

lalabella.uk

Nutracelle

I had previously left a different review, but they reached out and helped right away. Great customer service & I'm pleased with the app.

Popstrukt Furniture

I love this App it makes updating our theme so simple and easy. Even with some theme customisation updates are applied without any problems.

Fosterschlienzphotography

works great every time, i would recommend this app to anyone who used their themes!

Lucius Atelier

OOTS regularly update their themes with new features and bug fixes. As with it, making this app very useful and essential. Personally, I keep a record of the changes I did to the theme's code and always make backups. Keep in mind there are high chances that updating the theme version may break your website features of your own customisations and other 3rd-party apps. Always make backups and double check the updated theme prior to publishing them.

Two thumbs up to OOTS team!

Mario Dev

Super valuable App! Had our store running on Turbo theme v3.0.3 and performed upgrade to latest v.3.1.0 half an hour ago. Whole process of applying a new version incl. adoption of our tweaks and customization changes took approx 3-4 minutes. Afterwards, a manual adoption of language files was required as outlined in the app description. So, uploaded my used v.3.0.3 language files to TextWrangler editor and compared these two files to the v3.1.0 default files. Review of differences took another 5 minutes including applying required additions to new v3.1.0 language files. Overall, whole upgrade process done in less then 10 minutes. Couldn't be easier! Great app, OOTS-team.
Greetings from Germany.

Minifanfan86

We're happy with the app and team support! Awesome!

Sticks63

Saves so much time and like that it brings over most customizations too! Great job OOS!

Kinkytoy Shop

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

United Bracelets

Very happy! We were really hesitant about using this since we have invested a lot of time and money customising our site and were not sure how well it would work.
It's been a nightmare updating previous themes we've had but with this app we were literally up and running the latest version within 10 minutes! Amazing...thankyou!