Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Fosterschlienzphotography

works great every time, i would recommend this app to anyone who used their themes!

Lucius Atelier

OOTS regularly update their themes with new features and bug fixes. As with it, making this app very useful and essential. Personally, I keep a record of the changes I did to the theme's code and always make backups. Keep in mind there are high chances that updating the theme version may break your website features of your own customisations and other 3rd-party apps. Always make backups and double check the updated theme prior to publishing them.

Two thumbs up to OOTS team!

Minifanfan86

We're happy with the app and team support! Awesome!

Sticks63

Saves so much time and like that it brings over most customizations too! Great job OOS!

Kinkytoy Shop

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

United Bracelets

Very happy! We were really hesitant about using this since we have invested a lot of time and money customising our site and were not sure how well it would work.
It's been a nightmare updating previous themes we've had but with this app we were literally up and running the latest version within 10 minutes! Amazing...thankyou!

Stickthison Com

Very easy to setup and configure.

Standout

We've been on the Shopify platform for coming up on six years now and the evolution of the theme features on Shopify has been nothing short of phenomenal. Keeping up every step of the way has been Out of the Sandbox. It has leveraged and extended every new advancement in Shopify theme functionality to bring fantastic, conversion-enhancing features to the masses.

Theme Updater is a natural outgrowth of Out of the Sandbox's expertise and a real blessing given the complexity of otherwise updating to take advantage of new features the company reliably roles out. We previously avoided updating our heavily customized theme like the plague. Now, most of it happens seamlessly with the areas in need of manual attention detailed.

On top of that is top-notch support (thanks Salman!). So we strongly recommend Out of the Sandbox themes and this app to make upgrading a lot less tedious and downright simple if you only make modest code changes here and there.

Shop In Today Llc

This is what makes OOTSB great! It's not a 100% one click and done update, unless you haven't customized the theme and have no apps installed. OOTSB is upfront about this, so there were no surprises when it listed one file it couldn't update. The updated files don't drastically change, so finding where to add back any custom code is rather quick.

The only time consuming task was updating between Turbo 1.0 to 2.0. The update didn't carry over many of my settings in the "customize" theme settings. I ended up opening two Shopify admin windows and copying over each setting to the updated theme. You won't run into this problem during minor updates (Turbo 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, ...) , but only during major updates (Turbo 1.0, 2.0, ...). Again, OOTSB is upfront about this.

Furniture Delivery Uk

I did a big mistake earlier by upgrading the theme of my site furniturestop.co.uk without installing this app but when this time I wanted to upgrade the theme again, I installed this amazing app which allows the site to upgrade to the latest version without losing those customizations we did earlier.