Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Etrexa

Great app that makes upgrade process more smooth and easy. Thanks!

Freemancave

Very easy to use. Out of the Sandbox has great themes and a great updater.

Unni And Evans

Very pleased with the level of support provided by Out of the Sandbox, including the provision of this app.

Giftsreadytogo

Wonderful app. Made upgrading so much easier. Support was great in answering my questions.

Jack Rabbit Vineyard

WOW! Great thinking Out of the Sandbox Team. I was preparing for the daunting task of rebuilding my website after an theme upgrade and then discovered you had developed this. Thanks so much!

Uniqsocks

Excellent theme updater. It works in the background and takes the frustration out of manually reinstalling the website theme. Great company and even better support!

Keep doing big things Out Of The Sandbox!

Nuu Muu

I appreciate the folks at Out of the Sandbox - great with troubleshooting and this update worked well. We LOVE our new theme (Turbo) - already convinced a dear friend to get it for her business.

Elmwood Electronics

Makes it easy to keep your store updated with the latest from Out of the Sandbox!

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

The Theme Update worked very well. I had postponed updating my theme because I was worried about the time involved. When Theme Update launched, I went ahead. It only took me a few hours to update my theme, and that included a lot of tinkering beyond just the update.

Babysupermarket

Another example of how well these guys have it figured out.