Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Baby Bootique 2

Such a great app. Checking for updates is something I forget to do. Now in the last two months, I have easily updated Baby Bootique's theme twice via this app. I still have a bit of merging work to do because of customizations but if you don't have any custom code in your theme, it's a one click update!

Sin Chew Optics

Makes life easier with this app. Definitely recommended if you use Out of the Sandbox themes.

Although you need to be aware that any custom installations/modifications of the html code will be removed if you update.

So make sure to save and compare.

Merch Nerds

Must have if you run OOTS themes, works great!

Etrexa

Great app that makes upgrade process more smooth and easy. Thanks!

Freemancave

Very easy to use. Out of the Sandbox has great themes and a great updater.

Unni And Evans

Very pleased with the level of support provided by Out of the Sandbox, including the provision of this app.

Giftsreadytogo

Wonderful app. Made upgrading so much easier. Support was great in answering my questions.

Jack Rabbit Vineyard

WOW! Great thinking Out of the Sandbox Team. I was preparing for the daunting task of rebuilding my website after an theme upgrade and then discovered you had developed this. Thanks so much!

Uniqsocks

Excellent theme updater. It works in the background and takes the frustration out of manually reinstalling the website theme. Great company and even better support!

Keep doing big things Out Of The Sandbox!

Nuu Muu

I appreciate the folks at Out of the Sandbox - great with troubleshooting and this update worked well. We LOVE our new theme (Turbo) - already convinced a dear friend to get it for her business.