Theme Updater

Keep your premium theme up to date

Free plan available

RELX UK

So I bought the theme, but I can't get updates afterwards? I have to pay extra and take the risk to update my theme?

December 7, 2021

Hi RELX UK team!

Thank you very much for your feedback - While the Theme Updater App makes the updating process quicker, easier, and includes exclusive features, you can also upgrade your theme to the latest version by manually updating. A member of our support team will be reaching out via email shortly.

Soundporium Music Store

Updated my theme. Ended up hiring a shopify expert to migrate all the modifications from the previous version.

November 12, 2021

Hi Soundporium Music Store. Thank you so much for your feedback - while our app will be able to help with most modifications, there are a small few that may need further adjustments afterwards. We will be following up via email shortly to see how we can help moving forward.

TOP-SHELF.de

Although the pro monthly subscription was cancelled in the app at the beginning of September after the update to Theme 2.0. The app was still charging for October and November. According to Shopify the app was still registered for requiring charges.

November 12, 2021

Hi Top Shelf team! Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience - this is certainly odd and we will be looking into a solution for you ASAP. A member of our support team will be reaching out via email shortly.

Manuka Products UK

I used this app to update my theme to shopify 2.0, I had no code modifications but the updater still couldn't keep the basic text or images from my previous theme because the liquid themes were incompatible . As you have to pay for this app it is a particularly grating waste of time and money, surely the point is that it is able to transfer the basics to your new theme whereas I have to now start from scratch.

November 12, 2021

Hi Manuka Products Team! Thank you so much for your feedback - while our app will be able to help with most modifications, there are a small few that may need further adjustments afterwards. We will be following up via email shortly to see how we can help moving forward.

GordonStuart.com

I followed the instructions regarding my unsupported theme. Still displayed as unsupported. The support email told me to do what I’d previously done. Since this is a paid app, why did I not receive actual support?

November 5, 2021

Hi there - thank you for this feedback. One of our agents is currently looking into this issue and awaiting your response to troubleshoot further. We appreciate your patience and look forward to hearing back from you on your support ticket.

One4Boys

I am just going to say that the customer service is terrible !!!. First, the lady told me to go somewhere else to resolve the issues caused by the Booster app to my online theme ( I am still working on it). Secondly, somebody else tries to mitigate the rudeness on the first email providing the same answer but using a different tone.

November 5, 2021

Hi there, thank you for this feedback. We aim to provide a high quality support experience and it sounds like we fell short here. We will be looking into this further and sending a response to you shortly. We apologize and thank you for your understanding.

madcaphats

So disappointed by this app and this company. As I pro plan subscriber I would really like to know why I am still waiting 3 days for anyone from the company to look at my issue and get back to me. I had to hire a shopify expert to help me update my Flex theme to the latest version, because the app did not do it, at a cost of $400. This is just seemingly wrong to me. I feel compelled to leave a one star review. I granted permission for someone from Out of the Sandbox to go into my shop and perhaps they would have offered the advice that the issues required this extra help. I got tired of waiting for my "priority support" I have been paying for but never used before. The money you pay monthly to Out of the Sandbox for this app is money spent on empty promises.

hexaTile Touch

They have terrible customer service and rarely go out of their way to help you fix bugs that their development team caused.

August 4, 2021

Hello hexaTile Touch Team!

Thank you for leaving this feedback, we apologize for the delay on this bug fix. We have released a new version of the Flex theme that resolves the trouble you were having, we encourage you to update your theme to add the fix!

RiseUpDesk

I used this app for the first time. I was glad I made a backup of my site because I had to restore it. I had 7 backend pages that could not be updated. I used a comparison app to review the coding that was different and I spent 3 hours updating. I published the site. It did not work at all. I paid a significant amount for the theme and I am very disappointed with this Theme Updater and I will not be purchasing it. Disappointed with Out of the Sandbox for slow or no response.

April 12, 2021

Hello RiseUpDesk team!

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble using our Theme Updater app.

Our app never applies an update directly to your theme file. It will always create a copy to be used in the update while the original file remains published.

Our support team has followed up on your recent request, we look forward to hearing back from you!

Pine Street Clinic

Beware: This developer will access your Shopify store without explicit permission and make changes to your theme without your permission.

April 1, 2021

Hello Pine Street Clinic,

Thank you for leaving this feedback.

Our support team is only able to access Shopify stores that have granted us access through an approved collaborator request. We never make changes to a live theme unless absolutely necessary and we will seek permission before doing so.

When testing issues or applying fixes, we always create a copy of the published theme to work in so that the fix can be confirmed on your end before publishing.

A member of our support team is reviewing your recent reply, we'll be following up with you shortly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7