Theme Updater

Keep your premium theme up to date

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ketsol

This app makes me want to switch to a new theme company entirely. I (along with seemingly several other users) have an issue with Flex rendering on mobile crawlers, so google believes my site is not responsive. After emailing back and forth with them, their only solution was to install the updated theme. But, you can't download and update flex anymore without using their app. This app costs 80+ per year. If their theme doesn't work on mobile, then why would I be responsible for paying to update it? Out of the Sadbox used to be the best Theme providers, and now its just so terrible, and falling behind other apps I use on other sites.

June 7, 2022

Hi Ketsol team!
Thank you for your feedback! There seems to be some confusion here about the Theme Updater App - while the Theme Updater App makes the updating process quicker, easier, and includes exclusive features, you can also upgrade your theme, for free, to the latest version by manually updating.
We have a great support article that can help manually update your theme here:
If you do decide that you would like to use the Theme Updater App to help update your theme, feel free to read through our Theme Updater App FAQs:
A member of our support team has reached out to you via email about your specific mobile responsiveness issue as well!

stubble + 'stache

Update: The issue is still not resolved. We've paid every month this year (and years past) but the app still says we are "unsubscribed" as of February. We've sent proof of payment to Out of the Sandbox multiple times. As per Shopify, our "unsubscribed" subscription is set to renew/charge us again on June 5th. We just want access to the app we've been using and paying for for years! ///
Original: We've been using this app for years without issue. About four months ago the app said we were "unsubscribed" despite still being charged the monthly fee. We've been unable to update our themes since and are still being charged the monthly fee. Customer Support is non-responsive despite being provided proof of payment(s).

June 1, 2022

Hi stubble + 'stache team!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It looks like we were waiting for a response to our last correspondance we had sent to you and this is why you had not heard back from our team!

Not to worry, we have reached out to you again via email, and look forward to resolving this with you!

EUG FASHION

not working with Prestige theme, also I have two other themes not working neither very disappointing

May 3, 2022

Hello EUF FASHION team!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

The Theme Updater App is an exclusive tool developed and maintained by Out of the Sandbox, and lets you upgrade to the latest available version of your Out of the Sandbox or Pixel Union theme.

Unfortunately, the Theme Updater App you will not be able to update your Prestige theme by Maestrooo.

Paw & Glory

Awful app and for the amount the theme actually cost I'm not impressed. I have a layout issue so the theme doesn't load web pages properly in mobile desktop mode and I've asked many times for help but never get a response

April 11, 2022

Hi Paw & Glory team!

Thank you very much for your feedback - A member of our support team has reached out to you via email!

Redback One

Horrible customer support, they don't respond, and I purchased my theme! The support for Out of the Sandbox is nonexistent! I messaged on March 3 to ask for assistance and I messaged again on March 8th because of no response. No one from Out of the Sandbox has responded to my requests! I used the theme updater to get my SopPay badges to show on my products and in the preview, it showed the payment badges but when I hit publish, the badges didn’t show on my live website. None of the information provided on Out of the Sandbox address my issue. Customer service hasn’t gotten back to me at all!

March 14, 2022

Hi Redback One team!

EcoFresh™️

This app is of no help. I paid for the app in order to update my Turbo theme. I have tried several times and it's not working. When I go to publish it, and check the version number, it's still showing as the old version. I go back to theme updater and it still shows as my theme needing to be updated. I just don't understand. Please help.

February 14, 2022

Hi EcoFresh™️ team!

Karukinka

Primero, tengo que pagar por actualizar un tema por el que pagué 400 dólares. Segundo, no actualiza todo y me recomiendan contratar a un experto al que tengo que pagarle. Tercero, el experto me pide que haga un upgrade a la versión Pro de Theme Updater que hace un día había comprado el día anterior, y el desarrollador no cobra la diferencia, cobra todo de nuevo!! First, I have to pay to update a theme that I paid $400 for. Second, it doesn't update everything and they recommend me to hire an expert that I have to pay. Third, the expert asks me to upgrade to the Pro version of Theme Updater that I had bought the day before, and the developer doesn't charge the difference, he charges everything again!!

January 25, 2022

Hi Karukinka team!

Thank you very much for your feedback - While the Theme Updater App makes the updating process quicker, easier, and includes exclusive features, you can also upgrade your theme to the latest version by manually updating. A member of our support team will be reaching out via email shortly.

RELX UK

So I bought the theme, but I can't get updates afterwards? I have to pay extra and take the risk to update my theme?

December 7, 2021

Hi RELX UK team!

Soundporium Music Store

Updated my theme. Ended up hiring a shopify expert to migrate all the modifications from the previous version.

November 12, 2021

Hi Soundporium Music Store. Thank you so much for your feedback - while our app will be able to help with most modifications, there are a small few that may need further adjustments afterwards. We will be following up via email shortly to see how we can help moving forward.

TOP-SHELF.de

Although the pro monthly subscription was cancelled in the app at the beginning of September after the update to Theme 2.0. The app was still charging for October and November. According to Shopify the app was still registered for requiring charges.

November 12, 2021

Hi Top Shelf team! Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience - this is certainly odd and we will be looking into a solution for you ASAP. A member of our support team will be reaching out via email shortly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8