Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Daneson

This app works like a charm and gets the job done without any problems. Support is also quick and fantastic, often going above and beyond what I expect of them.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Makes life easier thats for sure. Thank you very much for this great app! Very easy to install and use.

Royal Cosmetica

I have the "Responsive" theme installed on my site. Had to reach out to customer support for custom editing and have to say that I am very happy with the response time. In my case, it was in the 24hr time frame which is GREAT!
The instructions very well presented and were easy to follow.
No regrets in choosing these guys!
Thank you!

EC Direct

It does exactly what it is intended to do. Update.. When there’s a problem they respond promptly and professionally. It is why I chose to invest in a Shopify approved theme. They got your back.. Thanks

May 31, 2019

Hi EC Direct,

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear that you had a great experience with both our Theme Updater app and Support team.

Kalamazoo Candle Company

I had no problems with this app. Out of the Sandbox has wonderful customer service and I had quick and friendly help every time I had questions or a problem.

May 3, 2019

Hi Kalamazoo Candle Company,

Thanks for leaving a review! We’re pleased to hear that both the Updater App and our Support team were helpful and effective.

Welburn Gourd Farm

When you run a Shopify store with dozens of apps, anything you can do to simply the updating process is important. Thankfully, this Theme Updater takes a lot of the heavy lifting out of keeping our store up to date. Even better is that Out Of The Sandbox works hard to keep our theme updated and they are always adding new functionality to our store, which is very much appreciated. Highly recommend this app!

April 10, 2019

Hi Welburn Gourd Farm!

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that the Theme Updater App has been both beneficial and a time-saver during the updating process.

Famme

Registering: Easy
Updating: Easy
Result: Better UI and better performance when doing auditing of page speed etc.

Page speed was up 5 points from 53 to 58 on "audit" in Chrome devtools. Moving from 3.0.1 to Latest.

It also does not publish the updated theme automatically and there are no surprises.

April 2, 2019

Hi Famme!

Thanks for posting a review and sharing your results. That's great to hear!

Pocket Vape

Love the app. The app helped a lot when doing modification and customizations to a theme. Cuts a lot of manual work after each up update of a theme. But do recommend to check if your theme is supported by the app out of the box.

www.pocketvape.com

March 20, 2019

Hi Pocket Vape!

Thanks for leaving a review - that's awesome to hear. We're so glad that the Theme Updater App helped!

Welcome Organics

Very easy to use with clear instructions. Thanks for making my life easier with managing my store. Great!

March 19, 2019

Hi Welcome Organics!

Thanks for leaving a review - we're so happy to hear that the Theme Updater App was helpful!

DopeBoo

I'm super impressed with this app - surprising visibility into theme customizations and ability to carry those through release updates. Thanks folks.

March 19, 2019

Hi DopeBoo!

Thanks for leaving a review and for your feedback! Glad to hear that the Theme Updater App was helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7