Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

NORRDS

Excellent updater, yes it costs $9 a month but you also get customer support and regular updates. Thankyou so much to the whole OOTS team for your product, service and support.

August 7, 2020

Hello NORRDS Team!

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear that the app has made updating a little bit easier for you.

Thanks again for taking some time to leave us a review!

We wish you the best of luck with your store!

Cheers,
Out of the Sandbox

مكتبة بنيان

I used one of thier themes and had one problem, contacted the support and found it helpful. one of the best advantages of thier theme is that is get updated regulary through the theme updater app and found it great! I think a lot of people here don't appreciate this app and think buying a theme for 180 dollars give theme the right to get free updates for life! of course they will charge for the updates and that how the will try to provide a better service.

July 7, 2020

Hey there!
Thanks so much for sharing this - we're pleased to hear the app and our themes are making life easier! Our themes are updated constantly, either with our own improvements or through adding support for new features of the Shopify platform itself (like the recent Product Media enhancements and Cross-Border improvements) - so, having a tool that makes getting the-latest-and-greatest as easy and quick as possible is crucial; we're glad the Theme Updater can help.
Thanks again for sharing these remarks, all the best, and good luck with your online store!
-The Out of the Sandbox Team

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

This is our first theme from out of the sandbox (Turbo). I did not think this app would work based off of others; however, it updated my theme with only 4 lines of code needing to be manually converted over. Hopefully there will be more options for pricing in the future. www.acumetalfab.com

January 8, 2020

Hello ACU Precision Sheet Metal team,

Thank you for taking the time to leave that great review and we’re glad to hear the app worked well for you! We’re always looking to improve our support while also keeping the Updater App competitive in pricing and feature offerings. Hopefully the app continues to help you, and if you’re currently using the Pro plan, you can also take advantage of our Priority Support feature should anything come up!

If there’s anything else we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’d be happy to help!

Sincerely,

The Out of the Sandbox team.

Daneson

This app works like a charm and gets the job done without any problems. Support is also quick and fantastic, often going above and beyond what I expect of them.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Makes life easier thats for sure. Thank you very much for this great app! Very easy to install and use.

Royal Cosmetica

I have the "Responsive" theme installed on my site. Had to reach out to customer support for custom editing and have to say that I am very happy with the response time. In my case, it was in the 24hr time frame which is GREAT!
The instructions very well presented and were easy to follow.
No regrets in choosing these guys!
Thank you!

EC Direct

It does exactly what it is intended to do. Update.. When there’s a problem they respond promptly and professionally. It is why I chose to invest in a Shopify approved theme. They got your back.. Thanks

May 31, 2019

Hi EC Direct,

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear that you had a great experience with both our Theme Updater app and Support team.

Kalamazoo Candle Company

I had no problems with this app. Out of the Sandbox has wonderful customer service and I had quick and friendly help every time I had questions or a problem.

May 3, 2019

Hi Kalamazoo Candle Company,

Thanks for leaving a review! We’re pleased to hear that both the Updater App and our Support team were helpful and effective.

Welburn Gourd Farm

When you run a Shopify store with dozens of apps, anything you can do to simply the updating process is important. Thankfully, this Theme Updater takes a lot of the heavy lifting out of keeping our store up to date. Even better is that Out Of The Sandbox works hard to keep our theme updated and they are always adding new functionality to our store, which is very much appreciated. Highly recommend this app!

April 10, 2019

Hi Welburn Gourd Farm!

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that the Theme Updater App has been both beneficial and a time-saver during the updating process.

Famme

Registering: Easy
Updating: Easy
Result: Better UI and better performance when doing auditing of page speed etc.

Page speed was up 5 points from 53 to 58 on "audit" in Chrome devtools. Moving from 3.0.1 to Latest.

It also does not publish the updated theme automatically and there are no surprises.

April 2, 2019

Hi Famme!

Thanks for posting a review and sharing your results. That's great to hear!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7