Theme Updater Plus

Free plan available
Rating (2.9)
2.9
January 21, 2023

Of course, elaborate codes may experience problems when migrating to a new version. Especially if custom code was used. If this should be the case, the support helps out promptly and competently. Usually the update works without problems and with only a few clicks. Basically, a great service that other themes do not offer.

The Philosopher's Shirt
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
Out of the Sandbox replied January 23, 2023

Hi The Philosopher's Shirt team!

We are happy to hear that you have had such a great experience with updating your theme!

The Theme Updater is a great way to streamline the updating process of any Pixel Union, Out of the Sandbox, or Archetype theme, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review for us.

January 19, 2023

A must have to keep your theme updated with the most functionality. Euwi and the customer service team have been outstanding throughout my entire website upgrade.

Seductive Stature
Time spent using app: 9 months
Out of the Sandbox replied January 23, 2023

Hi Seductive Stature team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback! We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience with the Theme Updater app and our Support Team.

January 3, 2023

OOTS/Pixel Union has been great!! This app is helpful for updating your theme without needing to know all the ins and outs of theme management. I am not code-savvy so this was my go to and very helpful to catch my store up to speed. Customer service by Myles was phenomenal as well, providing clear and easy solutions to all my little edits and questions. Thank you SO much!

Bow Button Fabrics
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Out of the Sandbox replied January 6, 2023

Hi Bow Button Fabrics team!

We really appreciate your feedback! The Theme Updater is a great solution to speed up and simplify theme updates, and we are glad to hear that we were able to help out with this process!

December 26, 2022

I used this app to update my Expanse theme by Archetype and it worked perfectly without any issues. A HUGE time saver.

I was updating from an older 2.0 theme version to the latest 2.0 theme version. If you are not already using a 2.0 version of your theme, this app will not work. Simple.

Texas Rescue Coffee Co.
Time spent using app: 2 months
Out of the Sandbox replied January 6, 2023

Hi Texas Rescue Coffee Co. team!

Thank you for your feedback - we are glad to hear that you were able to use the Theme Updater to save time updating your Expanse team to the most recent theme version!

December 6, 2022

This is an amazing Theme Updater which works perfectly with my Turbo Theme (I purchased from Out of the Sandbox). It is awesome that it can even update most of the CUSTOM CHANGES. It is perfectly good that it can also provide a list of details of anything which cannot be updated automatically, so I still can easily update it manually.

It is always a great challenge to update any shopify theme. This Auto Theme Updater makes me only trust and install theme developed by this company.

iDe-sign Feather Flags
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 29, 2022

I was surprised when I saw so many bad reviews.. I always had great support from the Pixel Union team!

Moonlistic
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 18, 2022

This is a life-changing app that enables easy updating of a highly customised theme. If you've put in the work to update your theme version to an OS 2.0 version, this will make ongoing updates a breeze. Our experience has been incredible - we did not think it would work for us. There are a heap of negative reviews from store owners who would probably find value in utilising a third party to manage the development and ongoing maintenance of their store. But if you have a bit of a clue and keep your store and theme in good shape, this is probably a great solution for updating to the latest versions. Deserving of 5 stars.

Kustom Haus
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 12, 2022

An absolute MUST HAVE. I have been using the theme updater for several years now and it is the best way for me to upgrade themes. Be careful if you made custom changes to your shop or added other apps...Now that we are using Shopify 2.0 coding, most apps get attached to the new theme automatically, but some apps, that are not Shopify 2.0 upgraded, might have to be added manually. Otherwise, I really LOVE the app and the features it offers.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 10, 2022

Great customer service and theme. I have been using them for several years without any issues. Would recommend.

Health Central USA
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 15, 2022

The app updater has been a great help for me. It does most of the work, and then I only have to fill in the special little changes that I've made to the code on my own. I had a technical question, and support got back to me quickly and clearly explained what I needed to do. Very helpful - excellent support!

Stuttering Therapy Resources
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Out of the Sandbox replied July 18, 2022

Hi Stuttering Therapy Resources team!

Thank you very much for your feedback - we are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Theme Updater!