Thinkific ‑ Online Courses

Thinkific ‑ Online Courses

by Thinkific Labs, Inc.

Create and sell online courses from your online store.

Wilson Román

Recién estoy empezando y me encanta, solo tengo una duda: ¿en el plan gratuito no puedo vender cursos?

June 23, 2020

¡Hola Román, muchas gracias por los comentarios! Nos alegro mucho que está disfrutando nuestro aplicación. Se puede hacer mucho con nuestro plan gratis incluyendo vender tres cursos. ¡Buena suerte!

Innovative Journaling

We sell physical products which include online training so the Shopify-Thinkific combination is really a GREAT COMBINATION.

While this app was a little difficult to figure out how to setup, support came to the rescue and setup a Zoom call with me to help me with it. So, I give Support and the Thinkific platform 5 Stars but the intuitive nature of this app could use a little work. Overall I would say Go For It!
This app also works with my 3 party Product Options app which uses logic branching for all the options our products have. That is also big Plus.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We're glad you found the help you were looking for from our Support team. It's amazing to see you leveraging our app to bring together your physical and digital offerings all under one roof! 💪