Thinkific ‑ Online Courses

Thinkific ‑ Online Courses

by Thinkific Labs, Inc.

Create and sell online courses from your online store.

Sell your stuff online

We love using this app. It connects our Thinkific courses to our Shopify store and rolls out the courses automatically when clients have bought them. You don't have to use a third party like Zapier, that's the beauty of it. When a course is bought in the Shopify store, the Thinkific app sends the clients info to your Thinkific platform and makes a new client account. Then sends out an email to the new customer where he or she can make their own password. The app works instantly with all the great info available. I strongly recommend it!

June 23, 2020

You nailed it! 🤩

This is exactly what we set out to accomplish for Shopify Merchants such as yourself. We're so happy to hear that you're finding value in using our app. Thanks for your review—we hope it inspires others to take the leap into the world of online education as well! 😉

Souto Farms

So great to see these two Canadian companies working together. Thinkific has one of the best support teams I’ve ever worked with. They helped me through all my questions and were super patient when I was new to online. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.

May 19, 2020

Thanks for the love—we're proud to have partnered with Shopify to help merchants like yourself monetize their existing knowledge into a new revenue stream! We're glad you love our support team as much as we do. 😉

Wishing you continued success with your online courses. 🇨🇦

The Road Less Traveled

Thinkific helped us diversify our business and pivot quickly to continue adding value to our community. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. I was able to customize the user experience with the help of the Thinkific support team. They've been amazingly helpful and responsive to work with. I highly recommend this app for any business, organization or school wanting to add education to your site!

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We’re glad to hear that you’re finding our platform valuable for educating your community with online courses. We’ll pass on the kudos to our support team—appreciate the love! 🥰

Beauty Inc. Canada

My income DOUBLED the first month of running courses. True story
Thinkific is the best thing to happen to my business and it has completely changed the way I plan to do business moving forward.
The layout is beautiful. It's so so easy to use...trust me I have very limited computer skills and had no issues. Any speed bumps or questions were quickly answered.
I have SIX full course running through my Shopify site, powered by thinkific. All of the courses are selling well and I'm generating a second income from my single store.
The fact that this is a plug in app...makes me love it even more. One platform, endless possibilities.
The thinkific team is amazing, so helpful and supportive. If you are not sure if you should use it..STOP thinking and start creating. ✨
Well done thinkific...You make Canada proud . Xx

April 17, 2020

WOW! Thank you for being a shining example for other Shopify Merchants—your results are truly inspiring. We’re glad Thinkific could play a small part in helping you educate Lash + Brow students and educators, everywhere! With all of the hard work you've put into creating highly engaging and educational content, we have no doubt that your fully accredited training academy is going to takeoff. 🚀