ThisNew

ThisNew

by ThisNew

Focus on print on demand dropshipping services worldwide

SlayThyName

We tried the app a while back and found it was very unintuitive for our needs (we do personalization). Now we keep getting spam emails from them - we've asked on multiple occasions to please stop emailing us. Every email comes from a different address, so we are unable to block them. If you don't like typical Chinese spam emails, stay away from this app!

Schenart

If there is a negative star I will give negative star. The items coming not as described. It is dishonest thing. And very hard to get return or refund. I will contact my credit card company.

Shop Theta

They are slow don't respond to request and have orders sitting form Feb on our store I only gave a 1 star because it's required they need no stars

Ignite Styling

DO NOT USE THIS APP! I think I just lost my money, sent it by wired transfer, emailed them no answer. Why is Shopify not talking acting with this fake companies. will report this to Shopify again.

June 17, 2020

Hi,thanks for your review!
We are terribly sorry to hear that you haven’t had a satisfactory experience with us. Your feedback has caught our high attention. We have investigated what happens to you on the wired transfer. The date that you wired the money is Friday, followed by the weekend that the staff is on vacation. So the status of wire transfer normally dealt on the Monday of next week. This is the reason why the wire transfer information delayed. In response to this issue, we update our payment channel which makes the process much faster. Now the credit card payment launched, and the situation that happens to you will never happen again. we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we accept your comments and we attach great importance to it.

For better understand the needs and feeling of the customer, we always cherish the customers feedback no matter the comment benefits us or not.we keep updating our service and enriching our commodity and we believe that our endeavor has been and will be witnessed by more and more customer who kindly support us and encourage our progress. After all, we do recognize the importance of WIN-WIN.

Sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify the matter. If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at service@thisnew.com, or online CS, we're happy to assist!