Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1 - 10 de 1242 reseñas

candlevibes.

Great app and very efficient customer service! The guy was very patient and helped me to install the application on my store.

22 de septiembre de 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! It is always a pleasure to help with the product :)

Zo Zero

We love the app! We're using the free version and everything we need is possible. One of the few apps with live chat and they really do respond immediately. Support is very kind and helpful.

22 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are glad that you enjoy the features

IFX

Wow! this app is incredible. Very will built, comprehensive and easy. The support is immediate and they resolve technical issues very quickly. High Recommend!

21 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We always strive to provide the best customer support possible :)

Xsecret- Strive to protect your secret

I love this app. it's convenient and help to improve your conversion rate, and also, the exceptionally good service from Jakub.

21 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will make sure to pass it to Jakub :) Cheers!

Girisimdi

I made extra 500 usd with tdio this week. Thank you for the amazing app. I will be using for a long time

21 de septiembre de 2021

It's great that you were able to profit from Tidio so quickly! We all hope that it is just a beginning and there are more sales coming :)

Keonnah's

It is a great app but I had canceled the recurring charge from their tido live chat on September 8th 2021. On September 19th they charged me anyway for a service I had canceled. I would like for someone to reach out to me and refund my money please and thank you.

20 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please get in touch with me directly at j.leszczynski@tidio.net so we can discuss the possible refund options for you. :)

Code-Kart

totally necessary..ran without bots for 15 days and our sales tanked..bots are more important than operators.GO GO SKYNET!!

19 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you for the perfect rating!

KATELYN HEART

Simple display. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Good and quick answer. Consider to upgrade in the future!

19 de septiembre de 2021

This is exactly what we were going for creating Tidio. Thank you for the review :)

Wearbands

Tidio has a lot features, almost a dizzying amount, but for us, it is not always user friendly to figure out how to use them all. The naming of the features can be confusing and similar features are found in different places. But if you have the patience to really dig in, you will likely find most of the features you would want. On-line chat is very helpful, but again, requires patience to fully understand, as they are well-steeped in the software and you are not..so what seems simple to them may not be so to you! We use our chat app mostly for direct, live chat with site visitors, so cannot really comment on all the auto-responding bots. But works reliably well for live chats. The one feature I WISH they had was to include a "please leave email" field within their bots, so if a visitor needs to leave before you can get to them or get back to them, it is clear and simple that they must leave an email so you can get back to them. This message must be manually entered by you, which makes it a bit harder/less obvious for the visitor, which means they might leave without leaving their email, and could be gone forever!

16 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and ideas on how we can improve! We appreciate them very much.

h20podz

works well allows me to communicate with customers....................................................................................................................

15 de septiembre de 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We are glad that Tidio is working out for you

Anterior 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125