Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1241 - 1250 de 1278 reseñas

Athletecounty

Payment needed after 30 days. The app automatically stopped after my free trial however it says that is free.

Also the mobile app stopped working because its a paid service.

This should have been clear at the time of registering. Don't put free, when its not.

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

By far the must have app for your store. NO CODING. I can chat to my customers and view where they are through my android app on my phone. Apps are available for all platforms. Very easy to use and customize. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Really Good Pets Shop

VERY easy to use. They are updating and asking for feedback. How awesome is that? They also have an iPhone app, so literally while im out in the field Im converting customers to purchase on my site. Now that is cool.

Celebrity Inspired

We've been using Tidio Chat for 8 months now and have been extremely impressed. On the first day of installing it we upsold a customer by £100. We knew then we had to upgrade to PRO because this is an invaluable app which works. We speak to many customers a day using it, persuading prospects to purchase. Just having it on the website creates an element of trust - a human name and face to the brand. This is a great app which is constantly updating with new features being added. We had a slight glitch once but the Tidio team was easy to get hold of and solved the problem in minutes. App support is a must and these guys would get an A*! Great application which is a must for any online store. Yay Tidio :)

Designed for Baby

So far we've had a very good experience with this app. Easy to set up and use!

Sable Beauty

Easily one of the most reliable and straightforward shopify apps around. The service is easy to install always work and when your store is ready for the next level you opt for a paid service with even more features. For an online only store a live chat service adds so much value as your visitors know they can communicate directly with you. And Tidio's customer service is flawless!

Brother's on the Boulevard

I would recommend this app to other stores, as it is a great way to interact with customers, especially with those interested in making a specific purchase. It's another avenue, besides phone and email, to reach out to customers needing help. At first, there were a few technical difficulties (it seemed to cut out, etc.), but it has since improved and we don't have those issues anymore.

Morphe Brushes

Unfortunately, it stuttered when we have a major sale and we had a lot of traffic on our website. We uninstalled and started using another chat that we love and can handle volume.

El gusto canario ∞

Check out by your self the magic tidio chat can do. great app and highly recomanded.

You Personalise.it

INCREDIBLE. I signed up to the app and within 5 minutes I'd purchased the pro version... at only $10 per month.

The app is brilliant. It works seamlessly in my shopify store with just one line to integrate in the template.

As you interact with customers, you can fill in their details to profile them, so next time they are on the site you see their name rather than the anon name.

Well done guys - the app is fantastic!!