Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

31 - 40 de 1275 reseñas

UpstateKids

So far, great. Saved me a huge order when Shopify stalled an order. Shopify could not see the order but I could see what was in their cart with Tidio. The shopper had been ordering for 3 hours!

3 de octubre de 2021

It is always great to see our app really helping our clients! Here's to many more saved deals :)

LabelVmoon Global

GREAT APP, GREAT SUPPORTER, BEST CHOICE ABOUT LIVE CHAT & CHATBOTS
This app is simple, beautiful and accurate.
The fee is also cheap.
I recommend this to you.

3 de octubre de 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are really glad that you find Tidio so useful and worth its price :)

Rejuva Fresh

The support staff is ready and willing to help with all your concerns. And I have seen this application in action on a couple of other shopify stores out there and it’s looks professional and good. They also offer flexibility in terms of plans and pricing. The only issue for me was that the application appeared to have a glitch but it turns out I just needed to clear the browser. Support explained it to me, thanks.

27 de septiembre de 2021

Hi there! Thank you for your honest review! I'm really sad to see that you are not fully satisfied with our app. Sometimes the old settings appear because your browser saves the old settings to make your website load faster (browser cache). I'm sure your customers saw the updated version. I'm also sure that we can work out all the little setup hiccups together to make the widget more quiet and subtle. We'll reach out to you via email.
Adam - Tidio

candlevibes.

Great app and very efficient customer service! The guy was very patient and helped me to install the application on my store.

22 de septiembre de 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! It is always a pleasure to help with the product :)

Zo Zero

We love the app! We're using the free version and everything we need is possible. One of the few apps with live chat and they really do respond immediately. Support is very kind and helpful.

22 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are glad that you enjoy the features

IFX

Wow! this app is incredible. Very will built, comprehensive and easy. The support is immediate and they resolve technical issues very quickly. High Recommend!

21 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We always strive to provide the best customer support possible :)

Xsecret- Strive to protect your secret

I love this app. it's convenient and help to improve your conversion rate, and also, the exceptionally good service from Jakub.

21 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will make sure to pass it to Jakub :) Cheers!

Girisimdi

I made extra 500 usd with tdio this week. Thank you for the amazing app. I will be using for a long time

21 de septiembre de 2021

It's great that you were able to profit from Tidio so quickly! We all hope that it is just a beginning and there are more sales coming :)

Keonnah's

It is a great app but I had canceled the recurring charge from their tido live chat on September 8th 2021. On September 19th they charged me anyway for a service I had canceled. I would like for someone to reach out to me and refund my money please and thank you.

20 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please get in touch with me directly at j.leszczynski@tidio.net so we can discuss the possible refund options for you. :)

Code-Kart

totally necessary..ran without bots for 15 days and our sales tanked..bots are more important than operators.GO GO SKYNET!!

19 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you for the perfect rating!