Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

61 - 70 de 1278 reseñas

Yoluck

Can collect customer information very well, but every part is separate and needs to be paid separately

2 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Bayou Pet

You should choose Tidio Live chat always! I successfully bought and accessed their $39 plan as promised. I know you may probably encounter a pricing issue, like $559 per month for unlimited live chat usage. This is just a glitch within their billing system. Totally solvable. Chat to them via the live chat on their website: tidio.com. Someone will walk you through to solve the billing problem.
Overall, my experience with tidio is terrific. Recommend it to everyone.

2 de septiembre de 2021

Hi, we're utterly sorry to see your review. It seems like you've encountered a glitch within the billing system. We're in contact with our billing team now and will reach out to you immediately once we have more information.

Just Style LA

Excellent App and great support - we have been using tideo for a few years now and we love it ! - a great sales tool to live chat with a customer - it really helps to get the sale !

2 de septiembre de 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business! Thank you for the 5 stars :)

Noble Barista

This is a great app that provides a bunch of features for our store, we are very happy with it. Thanks!

1 de septiembre de 2021

GuitarSean Texas Depot

Looked at many apps to provide chat and site communication. All others took a lot of effort to actually configure to work properly. Tidio took a few minutes and all was set. get this app!

1 de septiembre de 2021

This is exactly what we were going for while creating Tidio! Thank you for the review :)

Tehete Store

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, the issue I met has been resolved, they guided me to how to fix it step by step, highly recommend!

31 de agosto de 2021

We really appreciate the review! It's nice to see our work being appreciated and useful :)

PHOTOPRI【写真展・美術展品質のプリントサービス】

日本語でやりとりをしても、不具合が出ません!
サポートにも日本語のままやりとりを送ってお返事をいただけます!(返事は英語でしたが…
管理画面が日本語になれば使いやすいので改善を待ってこれからも使用します!

レビューありがとうございます!管理パネルをさらに多くの言語に翻訳したいので、注意すべきことがあります:)

Thank you so much for the review! We want to translate the admin panel to even more languages, so there is something to look out for :)

Raise Beauty products

this app is really great, the customer service is great they listen to their customer and provide the best advice, I'm very satisfied with this app so far no complains, I'm currently on the free plan and I will be upgrading to the premium plan soon.

31 de agosto de 2021

Thanks a lot for the 5-stars! We always try to listen to our customers and provide them with world-class support service and a world-class product.

8TTO MARKET

it's an easy to use app, especially love the multilanguage function. Very efficient support, highly recommended.

30 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Glad you enjoy our features :)

Metastal

Great team, very helpful!
I met an issue withe language translate and the team helprd me to display my chat on the language browser

30 de agosto de 2021

We are really glad we could help. Thank you for the five stars :)