Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Volim

Absolutely crushed our conversions and made my add to cart slider not pop up costing us THOUSANDS of dollars in revenue. Get it together.

July 6, 2020

I just wrote you an email - I'm so sorry about this situation. I hope we can still help you resolve the issue with the cart slider. Olek - Tidio.

Elizeal

Best live chat app, without a question. Don't bother even trying any other one. This one has tons of features even in the free version. I've tested it a lot and it works very well!

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

anet3d.es

Terrible service! They never reply my email in time. The funny thing is they build this thing to make communication easier. Why not make it easier for customer service?

July 4, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry to see your review. We're doing our best to bring back the instant online support - right now we reply to all emails within an hour on weekdays and up to 24 hours on weekends. Our team is dedicated to help you and reply to all your questions.
Olek - Head of Customer Service team.

Salammbô Boutique

Amazing app, easy to set up and very usefull. I'm thinking buy the pro version, but i will wait.....

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the review!
If you have any questions or we may advise in any way feel free to reach out to us :)

Monodrop

Well developed app and amazing design. It helped us reach our customers immediately and reply to their demands and requests efficiently.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much! This is exactly what we strive to do, make communication between you and your customer as easy as it gets :)

VIANDY

Really great App. Easy to set up and easy to use. I like that I get noticed when a user is entering the site and I can even follow which pages he is checking.

June 30, 2020

Glad you like Tidio! We do our best to be a great addition to your business :)

Curadiva™

Questa app è davvero facile da gestire. L'interfaccia è bella ed è molto facile personalizzare l'impostazione!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Natural Lice Products

Not real useful no real data behind the use did not increase sales
Support is slow and not very helpful how can a company doing chat not be available via chat for help

HOMESHOW

Great app has all the features needed and great support, Would definitely recommend the app! thank u

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Healrates

How can I delete it from the online store, uninstall it and still appear on the website, who can help me

June 22, 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. Your chat has been uninstalled - it was visible on your website because of the browser cache (it stores the old settings to load your website faster). I cannot see the chat on your website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92