Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Relax Spaces

Nice app. Satisfied with the support. A Free plan is also available which is very useful to start with.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars! :)

The Splendid Store

it's a good tool for conversions, the customer service is honestly great, the only downfall would be it's slightly pricey

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. To ensure the highest quality we do our best to keep the prices as low as possible. We do hear your feedback, and I will make sure it's taken into consideration by our product team in the future.

EDEUOEY Outdoor

I used it for official website. It is really convenience and the customer service is pretty good and patient. i like it!

July 20, 2021

timeframed clocks

Quite simply the best live chat app you can use! having a dedicated iOS app is the killer feature! never miss a chat again!

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)

predision

Easy to install, easy to configure, easy for support team to respond to questions. Pre built automations with options to add more as we grow, helped us get started quickly.

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Brumina

I use this app to get my customers to contact me faster and it does, the customer service is responsive too. One of the best apps on my site.

July 19, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business! Thank you :)

ThePetCare

I use this app for live chat. Great experience. I would highly recommend people to use for any kind of Live interaction which you want to have directly with your visitors.

July 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Happy Ratio

This app is really great for enhancing the customer experience. Our customers are loving the bot interactions and it has improved our conversion rates.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are proud to be a part of your business! :)

yiwig

It's such a helpful app. This app makes it easy for customers to chat with us conveniently. Definitely recommend

July 14, 2021

We are glad you enjoy Tidio. Thank you for recommending Tidio :)

Lady Cat Style

Very helpful app, thanks guys for help my store grow up! Support team react immediately and very quickly!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much! We are always happy to help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116