Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Visceralantagonism

Pretty cool app. Worked seamlessly and setup was quick. I'd recommend this app to anyone looking to communicate in the "now" with their potential customers. 10/10 from www.VisceralAntagonisM.com

Wilson Street

Just installed, looks great so far and I am excited about the mobile app. I changed over from a different chat app that did not include mobile, now I don't need to be glued to my desktop just in case...perfect for small businesses like mine.

Otenteko

Great app, very well thought of, looks great on our website :)

Saturn Magazines

Awesome App! Truly a great addition to Saturn Rewards :)

Swinkl

Great app and easy to install. For me personal it was good to see an app that did some effort tp provide another language. Well done guys! Keep up the good work.
Kindest regards Gino from Swinkl.eu

Planetrum

Outstanding! We will recommend Tidio to all new and actual Shopify's merchants.

Simple and Efficient, just two words to qualify Tidio.

Good Job!

Planetrum.com

Gulvbutikk No

Great chat app. Easy to use and the modern widget looks great with our UI.

Xlvita

I like the easy set up and the customization you have with this app. It's by far the best I've used. They also have great customer support. Thank you!

Jackson Wayne

Just getting started, but seems like a great app. Modern design, easy to use and flexible. Also, the iPhone app that goes with it seems really good.

Shipwreck Mercantile

This is a great program, which offered us immediate assistance with our website setup and helped us gain & keep new customers. Highly recommend it, and if you don't believe it... TRY it for free!