Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Total Thought Enterprises

I think the ap is an asset to my site and the operators who respond to the help/answers aspect have been very professional, courteous, and conscientious to all my needs and concerns. Thank you Matt from Live Chat!

Berrymats

Been using these for all our websites - reliable and good service.

House Of The Dragonfly

Great app, followed up by the most important? Great customer service, polite, helpful and great communication, they go the extra mile,well done guys, very refreshing!!

Charlestine

Super appli ! Permet de gérer le service client en direct sur le site, le plan gratuit est suffisant pour un petit site. Leur service client est très à l'écoute et réactif. Je recommande !

Camusa

with Tidio, i am able to install chat live for my shop and on my iPhone as well, thank you, this is what i am looking for.

Sedecia

Nice app, easy to set up and use. Nice designs and features. Good app for a start up.

Karizma Shoes And Apparel

Only been using it a couple days so far, but the ease of installation, and added customer service feature, really makes me feel better about our store. The customization is also simple and thorough. As returning customers, and even new ones file in, it's gonna be interesting how they'll make use of the added feature

Shoesandapparel.net

Capecotton

VERY impressed with this app. The versatility is amazing, and the desktop and mobile apps make is so easy to stay in touch with our customers in the office and on the go. Kamil was incredibly helpful - the customer service is fantastic. I highly recommend this for your online store.

Furious Sauces

I've tried most of the chat apps on Shopify. Tidio Live Chat is by far the best app, with a very fair price point per operator.

The interface is clean, super easy to use, and you can be up in running in less than 2 minutes!

I like the fact that the chat window appears as the business itself, and when an operator joins the customers chat, the chat window changes from 'the business' to the operator.

There are choices from a variety of looks, with tons of customization options, being able to customize your chat however you want or put it on it's own page on your site if you prefer. Knowing what your customers are looking at on your site, or where they may be getting stuck is a sweet feature.

Tidio also has an app for android and ios that performs well. The app has notification options so you can hear new chats or visitors coming in while on the road. I can't stress enough how much of a needed feature that is.

I'm glad I tried this app, and I'm positive you will be too.

Dci Educational

The app is really nice. Love all the features that come with it especially the one that allows you to know who is on your website per time and from which country.