Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

The Tea Connoisseur

This app is pretty darn cool. It was super easy to install and set up to my liking. It's so neat that I can see where my customers are on my site in real time. Plus I can see where they are from and what browser they are using. Such useful information. It's great to have this available to answer any questions my customers might have with real time customer service. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Tidio!!

Endoflinefabrics

I installed this app a few days ago, and it is already proving its worth to us from our customers, early days, however at the moment i am chuffed, and we will definitely be keeping this and hopefully it will continue to be an incredible support to the company! thanks guys, great app, impressed so far!

Nicholas Bennett

Works well out of the box and easy to install/customise; early days, so will "review" this review idc with better user experience input. Until then, recommended by www.thesolidbarcompany.com

Bb Furniture

This is an excellent app which will allow me to interact with my customers in real-time. I'm hopeful that it will increase my sales in the short and long term.

Apex Stickers

This app is great - easy to install and operate. Had no problems with it so far. Highly recommended

Tech Hotspot Limited

Using it on our site absolutely loving it looks good works well and alerts you to people coming on to the site A******* and needed support help so quick and excellent!

www.techhotspot.co.uk

Mansinoise

so far, iam loving it.. it is very easy to install and use.

Buttonsbsc

Totally impressed and am looking forward to seeing how it works for us. Great customer service btw!

Wildflower Artisan Collective

The app integrated seamlessly with our website and has given us a new level of customer service that is just what we were looking for. Anytime we needed tech support the Tidio tech team was right there and helped us out. Great app!

Funky Moose Records

Tidio has been the best chat app that I've used in a long time, and I think I've tried them all!
Their support is great for getting things started and the widget is highly customizable.

I highly recommend Tidio to anyone in need of a chat app.