Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Funky Moose Records

Tidio has been the best chat app that I've used in a long time, and I think I've tried them all!
Their support is great for getting things started and the widget is highly customizable.

I highly recommend Tidio to anyone in need of a chat app.

Kabi Bottle

Best live chat out there by far, super easy to integrate!
Handles multiples operators like a charm, still on the trial mode but will definitely be opting in once our trial expires.

Talk to us live: www.kabibottle.com

Bonkyourself Com

We are very impressed with this app! Our sales have increased. We make a customizable product that can require some hand-holding. Tidio takes the customer experience to a whole new level. One word - awesome. Nice work, Tidio, you've nailed it!

Thanks again.
Donna

Inspiring Faith Llc

Easy to setup and User friendly.

Romanymalco

Automation will not respond to Safari browsers. I'm not sure why. Very off putting. Other than that, this is a great app and it does help customer engagement a great deal.

Oactives

Great app, easy to instal and friendly support.

Skovhavehuset

Awesome features. Only thing is we wished we could move the chat window more around than only choosing left and right. Perfect App. Pro Account user.

Luna Lux Co

Love Tidio Live Chat so far! Easy for customers to chat with an online rep, and also easy to use! Very good app.

Trending Leather

Great app and excellent customer service.

Mask Therapy

This is a pretty awesome app! So glad to have installed it. The support's been great...Martin is always available to help! Support is key for me and I strongly recommend this to anyone who is running an ecommerce store!