Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Needlezone

Got the app up and running quickly. Easy to turn on and off depending if I am available to chat.

Qaisara Dreams Enterprise

Great app. Works perfectly. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work Tidio!

Clairvoyancy

I've been testing this app and looks really well done! I like the outlay and smooth flow of it. Definitely recommend it!

Karmak

Awesome App! I've only had it for a few days, but it's so easy to setup. Love it!!

Thisandthat4kids

Awesome app so far. Will be able to give more information once I use it a little longer.

Wissel Nl

We have a gift card exchange and have been able to gain the trust of many more visitors by being able to respond live to their questions, resulting in more (larger) sales. We suspect even de possibility of performing a live chat increased trust and conversion rate.

The software itself is intuitive and easy to use. We like the possibility to hand over conversations to another operator, the standard "quick responses" and the integrations (chrome, desktop).

Quark Computers

Tidio has amazing customer service!

Glassinaflash

The app works wondrously on many devices, and supports multiple users. Would definitely recommend!

Rack Pinion

We love Tidio Chat!! It is a great tool to help us help customers as they are browsing our site. Sometimes people have questions about the sizing of kids clothes, this a perfect way to get them an answer right away.

Athletesinsight

Easy to set up and great customer support. Excited for the features coming, it is always improving!