Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Athletesinsight

Easy to set up and great customer support. Excited for the features coming, it is always improving!

Lakickz818

Customer service seems to be their number one priority, i was doing some maintenance on my store and a little chat window popped up "i noticed you gave our app 2 stars, are you having problems with anything? how can i help?" i gave the app 2 stars because i didn't really think about it, i was in a rush to do other things. but after thinking it over again i think this app is one of the best because they care about their customers, even the ones using the free version of their app like me!

Art By Wr

I've just installed and set up the Tidio Live Chat and so far it does exactly what it says it does! I think it adds such a personal touch to my store and I can't wait to be able to directly answer any questions my customers have!

Artbedding

Great product, I am on trial now but I find it really easy to set up and use.

Newbridge Home

I just started with the trial and find the app very easy to understand and manage. I am excited by the opportunity to personally connect with our customers and help them through their purchase. Tidio Chat makes this easy. Customer support so far has been great as well. I highly recommend this app!

Starfish Dreams

Great app. Does exactly as what it's advertised to do and for less than others. VERY HAPPY!

Oh So Fancy Holmes Decor

I'm loving the app to far. I have not used it with a customer yet but it is cool to see what the customers are looking at while they are online. that feature alone helps me to see what my potential customers are interested in. I'm still using the free trial and plan to keep this app. It's my new favorite.

Killerstrands

I'm not a big APP user, but I now have found TIDIO very useful and helpful with customer service - with that being so important now, Fantastic Customer service as well
KC

Little Baby Online Store Singapore

After using a few live chat apps, Tidio is still the best choice out there in the app store. High recommended!

Scalisiskincare

Highly recommend. Works great!