Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Peace Of Mind Store

Awesome! Does everything it said!

Trainingbox

Awesome app, easy install and great UI.

M Doors

Excellent professional service. Really helpful if you ever need to contact them . Good value for money. Cant fault them!

Normareed Ca

Awesome app! We love it at normareed.ca, especially being a dress store where our customers have many questions on fabrics, fitting, etc. great to be there for them live!

Lucidbrakes

So far I like this app. I've been able to connect with the people who are online on my site at any given time. We are new to shopify and the app process, so this is fun. I like what I see so far!

If Test

Just installed the app on our website but so far it seems like a solid service.

Jacquis Preemie Pride

Matthew was wonderful! I was having a problem (that I created) and he fixed it right away. I would definitely recommend!

Secure Place

Great app. I love that you can view what the person is typing before they send it

The Flower Market

I just loaded and like what I have experienced thus far. Support has been very thorough. Like the lay out and design.

Glush

It's been brilliant - we have been chatting with our visitors seamlessly on iphone and desktop. You can see in real time which page of your site the visitor is looking at, and ask them questions accordingly. Great customer support. HIghly recommend!