Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Bigger Faster Stronger

Installs easily and works pretty well - have some issues with more than one operator online at a time

Sweetly Before

Great app, works amazing! Looking forward to have mobile chat on the basic plan.

Area Rugs Outlet

100% Recommend it. Can answer questions for my customers on the go via smartphone.

The Potting Shed Garden Tools

I have been using the free version of Tido Live Chat until the business gets bigger. This is such a great app, easy to set up and to integrate with your site. You can see when customers are online and what they are looking at at any given time. Staff are very helpful and quick to answer any queries. Highly recommend.

Frogmouth

Kicks ass. Easy, beautiful, great way to watch traffic in real time, close deals, make customers happy and impress the crap out of prospects.

Rootsgear

Tidio is DOPE! I love it. I installed it just a few weeks ago and it works so much better than what I had before. I've been able to do some upselling through the chat feature too, which is always great! And I also love that they have an andriod app so I can answer questions from customers on the go. love that!

Overall, 5 stars! :)

Tormenta Tiburon

Totalmente recomendable. Es muy fácil de instalar y configurar.

Babymac

100% recommended .. great app, easy to install/configure and give you a plus in your store without any effort. Thanks

Coverupaccessories

Great App, easy to use and very useful for Customer Services

Showgirlslim Tea

Great software and integration with Shopify. We had an issue with logging in, which was not on there end, and they rectified it right away and The Live Chat agent was super helpful. This is one of the best platforms, we have used for Live Chat. We Recommend this App Highly.