Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Frogmouth

Kicks ass. Easy, beautiful, great way to watch traffic in real time, close deals, make customers happy and impress the crap out of prospects.

Rootsgear

Tidio is DOPE! I love it. I installed it just a few weeks ago and it works so much better than what I had before. I've been able to do some upselling through the chat feature too, which is always great! And I also love that they have an andriod app so I can answer questions from customers on the go. love that!

Overall, 5 stars! :)

Tormenta Tiburon

Totalmente recomendable. Es muy fácil de instalar y configurar.

Babymac

100% recommended .. great app, easy to install/configure and give you a plus in your store without any effort. Thanks

Coverupaccessories

Great App, easy to use and very useful for Customer Services

Showgirlslim Tea

Great software and integration with Shopify. We had an issue with logging in, which was not on there end, and they rectified it right away and The Live Chat agent was super helpful. This is one of the best platforms, we have used for Live Chat. We Recommend this App Highly.

Taymory Mexico

Easy to use and excellent for customer service

Oxeme Gifts

Great App. Stable work! Only goog emotion!

Retroroad

So good and nice looking app. You can customize it to fit your theme. Professional. Top quality customer service.

Books Rd

I have only been using it for a few days, but the support has been EXCELLENT helping me with my questions and troubles. It is chat not a person, but it responds instantaneously and solves problems real fast.

Support is what makes me like this product.

A++