Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Thevintageteacups

I have just completed my first week on the trial version and I am liking it very much. I did find the app would turn itself back on afterhours and although I named visitors, they often logged back in under a new ID #, so I wouldn't recognize returning visitors.
That said, I LOVE this app! I made a sale the first day I used it, one that would never have happened without it.
My store does not get a ton of visitors, so for now I have opted to continue on the free version. I only have one convo at a time, I don't use my phone for work.
But if the paid version could get me good info on returning customer behavior or maybe their name before they chat, so I don't have to ask for it, I may upgrade then.

Overall, awesome! Thanks so much :)

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

UPDATE:

10/12/15 - Just updated our mobile app as well as chrome extension - Absolutely flawless!

We also noticed more improvements in the UI & added settings for Responses.

We are confident to say Tidio is the best app on Shopify!

___________________________________

UPDATE:

09/10/15 - It doesn't stop getting better. The facebook chat integration is absolutely brilliant. Automation works really well and has encouraged sale on targeted products. Very pleased with Tidio.

___________________________________

UPDATE:

5/7/15 - Since our last review, there has been significant improvements on this app. All the issues we mentioned were swiftly rectified. Excellent customer service and quick development team.

Still a great app to use. The best available in my opinion.

___________________________________

4/7/15 - Really good app, very useful and user friendly. However, our experience with it has been a little frustrating.

Firstly, setting the opening time takes some skill to master the art of dragging the cursor to the exact o'clock required.

Secondly, the app keeps resetting our opening times and shows we are online when we aren't

Those are the only flaws we've seen. Overall, it's a really good app and we are well pleased. Thank you.

Eshays

8/2/2015 I'll give this 2 stars because the owners of the app did try their best to help us integrate our mobile device to their app but it wouldn't work. It's good to see a company that is attentive so A+ for that attribute but since I have had this app for almost 2 weeks... I may not be able to be refund.

Date 7/28/2015 - This app is not working when the Tidio window is closed, I set-up a phone alert and I have missed so many chats from this NOT sending it to my phone. I can't keep my computer on all day, we are too busy! This should work as stated....

For Elyse

Good app and customer service—responded to my feedback! :) Thanks!

Urbanthang

Very easy to use! Awesome app!

Wlkie

Good functionality within free version. Tidio team was very helpful resolving my issues and they even updated the application according my feedback. Recommended!

Rooscloset

The option to have both a free or paid membership is fantastic. You can get this app to suit your individual site needs. The availability of chat on your phone is a great feature. Out of the office? Doesn't matter you can respond to customer inquiries on the move. Easy integration it was up and running in seconds and was easy to get the hang of.

Athletecounty

Payment needed after 30 days. The app automatically stopped after my free trial however it says that is free.

Also the mobile app stopped working because its a paid service.

This should have been clear at the time of registering. Don't put free, when its not.

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

By far the must have app for your store. NO CODING. I can chat to my customers and view where they are through my android app on my phone. Apps are available for all platforms. Very easy to use and customize. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Really Good Pets Shop

VERY easy to use. They are updating and asking for feedback. How awesome is that? They also have an iPhone app, so literally while im out in the field Im converting customers to purchase on my site. Now that is cool.