Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Lilly Ds Diy Craft Supplies

Don't waste your time! There is an issue where previous chats show up as unread so weeks later you'll keep seeing chats you've cleared every day. When you contact support all they tell you is the dev team is working on it. A month later they say the same thing and tell you "it's only a visual thing" and that it doesn't effect functionality. If you would like to get half of what you're paying for this is a good app for you. Otherwise, as a e-comm company owner I can say don't waste your time because they will only give you excuses.

Puffer Cloud

You now have to pay to see who is on your website "in real time"??? Isn't this the main feature of any chat app??? This was and should be a free feature. Poor business ethics to have your hands out for money all of the time. You just lost a customer. Moving on to a new chat app. Good Bye!

Campuscube

This is garbage. The UI is constantly changing and is becoming annoying to use. We are switching to something real like ZenDesk. Bye.

Mobile Solar Pro

Customers can't see what they are typing into the chat box on iOS mobile, either in portrait or landscape views. Support informed me that the issue was known to it's developers and that they were working on it, but that there was no ETA for a fix. Most of my customers use their mobiles on my site, the app not functioning correctly on mobile is a deal breaker for me.

Dieselcalibrations Com

Very disappointed in the latest update. iOS users are unable to stay logged into the chat or network communication issues. Switching to a new live chat application.

Fieldtestedsystems

I wish I could give this app a good review. But, frankly, I can't figure how it got so many good reviews here.

I tried it for a week. It's *almost* a good app, but far too unstable, written by a startup that clearly is going through growing pains.

I switched to tawk.to and am very happy. It's free. And it works reliably. Also tawk.to has great tech support, and, IMO, a better UI. Their back-end is instantaneous, so changes made appear on your site immediately, unlike Tidio. All in all, tawk.to just feels like a more mature company and product.

On the plus side for Tidio: Tidio gave quick and good tech support. I actually contacted a few stores using Tidio as listed in these reviews and the ones I spoke with liked it. The president of Tidio reached out to me after I first posted this review, so they're aware of the issues I experienced. He assured me they're rapidly fixing them. And he refunded the $12 I'd paid for the next month's pro level. (See? I liked their app, but couldn't continue to be an unwitting beta tester for them...)

My suggestion: wait until December 2016 and then check them out to see how much progress they made with their app and whether it works for your needs.

Sorry, Tidio. I really wanted to like you.

Motogateway

Keep charging me even after repeated attempts to get them to stop.

Athletecounty

Payment needed after 30 days. The app automatically stopped after my free trial however it says that is free.

Also the mobile app stopped working because its a paid service.

This should have been clear at the time of registering. Don't put free, when its not.

SimplySweetStyle (JM0699631-D)

this app really slow, mobile chat doesnt work really well.

we purchased pro downloaded the app both on andriod and iphone. it say that we online but customer doesnt

requested for refund

Toronto | HAZELTONS

Can't reach them on chat as they are in Poland. No service. Cancelling this app. Now they are sending me spam. Stay away from this app!

2 Next