Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Raise Beauty products

this app is really great, the customer service is great they listen to their customer and provide the best advice, I'm very satisfied with this app so far no complains, I'm currently on the free plan and I will be upgrading to the premium plan soon.

August 31, 2021

Thanks a lot for the 5-stars! We always try to listen to our customers and provide them with world-class support service and a world-class product.

8TTO MARKET

it's an easy to use app, especially love the multilanguage function. Very efficient support, highly recommended.

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Glad you enjoy our features :)

Metastal

Great team, very helpful!
I met an issue withe language translate and the team helprd me to display my chat on the language browser

August 30, 2021

We are really glad we could help. Thank you for the five stars :)

Mr.Robot - Tienda Digital.

Just awesome, the best chat app!! i have this on my store and i can talk with new costumers and the old ones that came from facebook :)

August 29, 2021

We are glad that you enjoy our integration with Facebook. Thanks for the 5-stars :)

MotivationFill

I used this app to communicate with the customers and engage them in little surveys to gather information. Very helpful. Good customer support!

August 29, 2021

Hey, thanks a lot for the review! Great that you were already able to collect some leads using Tidio :)

W L.L.C.

Great app and great customer service! This is our go-to for customer chat and communication. The app has great analytics and attribution visibility. This month we did an additional $2K thanks to Tidio :) We'll worth the cost

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

ZAILO Aromaterapia

App fatta molto bene, fornisce già parecchi modelli da cui partire. Permette di fare tutti i test del caso, si impara rapidamente. Unico consiglio forse fornire più indicazioni in fase di costruzione del chatbot.

August 26, 2021

Grazie mille per la tua recensione e per il tuo feedback! Faremo in modo di migliorare le nostre guide sui Chatbot in modo che siano più facili da usare per tutti :) Saluti!

Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback! We will make sure to improve our guides about Chatbots so they are easier to use for everyone :) Cheers!

Antrenează-ți Sinapsele

great! I ask them something and they were very nice and quick. Great job! It is a good way to chat with custommers.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your review

Willis Judd Australia

Works well, very happy with it. Lots you can do and its helping us get customer emails. Overall happy and good support

August 25, 2021

Hey! Thanks a lot for the review and the perfect score. We are happy that our product is already helping you with your business

mododoc Los Angeles

This app is great! Reasonable pricing with amazing pre-made chatbots template. Great Customer Support.

August 25, 2021

Glad to hear that you enjoy our product! Thanks for the review :)