Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

PinPoint cleans

very good . customer service is amazing. had issues with my third party theme. they re coded it for me. amazing.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect review! We always do our best to help however we can :)

Devoteewear

Hands down the best support ever. The easiest app to download and set up and I appreciated the fact they offer a free version which is sweet and nice for small business who just started. I recommend this app to anyone who wants 5 star service, and an easy use app.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We know how hard it is to start a business, so helping with that is one of our priorities. Enjoy your Tidio!

UpstateKids

So far, great. Saved me a huge order when Shopify stalled an order. Shopify could not see the order but I could see what was in their cart with Tidio. The shopper had been ordering for 3 hours!

October 3, 2021

It is always great to see our app really helping our clients! Here's to many more saved deals :)

LabelVmoon Global

GREAT APP, GREAT SUPPORTER, BEST CHOICE ABOUT LIVE CHAT & CHATBOTS
This app is simple, beautiful and accurate.
The fee is also cheap.
I recommend this to you.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are really glad that you find Tidio so useful and worth its price :)

candlevibes.

Great app and very efficient customer service! The guy was very patient and helped me to install the application on my store.

September 22, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! It is always a pleasure to help with the product :)

Zo Zero

We love the app! We're using the free version and everything we need is possible. One of the few apps with live chat and they really do respond immediately. Support is very kind and helpful.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are glad that you enjoy the features

IFX

Wow! this app is incredible. Very will built, comprehensive and easy. The support is immediate and they resolve technical issues very quickly. High Recommend!

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We always strive to provide the best customer support possible :)

Xsecret- Strive to protect your secret

I love this app. it's convenient and help to improve your conversion rate, and also, the exceptionally good service from Jakub.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will make sure to pass it to Jakub :) Cheers!

Girisimdi

I made extra 500 usd with tdio this week. Thank you for the amazing app. I will be using for a long time

September 21, 2021

It's great that you were able to profit from Tidio so quickly! We all hope that it is just a beginning and there are more sales coming :)

Keonnah's

It is a great app but I had canceled the recurring charge from their tido live chat on September 8th 2021. On September 19th they charged me anyway for a service I had canceled. I would like for someone to reach out to me and refund my money please and thank you.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please get in touch with me directly at j.leszczynski@tidio.net so we can discuss the possible refund options for you. :)