Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

You Decide Who You Are

Amazing! I chatted with Arik from the Tidio Support and he helped me to setup the complete app. Love it so far, it's working great and the visitors enjoy it as well.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

JuvaBun

Tidio live chat is so so helpful and the group is very supportive they will help you anytime if you have issue or problem on the apps I strongly recommend this to all shopify shop owner.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much!

The Happy Homebody

In Short - Get it!
Cons (but not really a con): the learning curve can take a bit but
Pros: Once you get comfortable you'll harness the true power of this app.

My suggestion, do the free trial and actually USE this thing. Don't let your time run out because there's a lot to cover. When it's time to pay up, trust me... whatever amount they ask to keep the app running is not enough.

I tested most of the more popular chat apps around and Tidio gives me everything and more. Especially the mobile feature. So I can be on the go, anywhere... and I can still answer customer's inquiries on my phone through the app.

I can go on and on about how good the app is but you're probably not reading it anyway... If you are, just get it. Ok back to work!

November 20, 2019

What an amazing review. Big thanks from the team at Tidio!

Knockmerchs2019

Thank you so much!

YOUHAVELANDED

App is very easy to set up and use. Easily customizable and great functionality. When I had issues installing the app, Sara from the support team helped me out immensely! 5 stars for the support team alone, and another 5 for the app if I could!

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, and cheers from Sara! :)

Get More

I love this app and support, request support twice and get satisfied support, recommend to dropshippers

November 20, 2019

We'll be always happy to help you. Thank you for your review! :)

StudioLJewelry

I used this app for my online jewelry store Studio L Jewelry. It is the PERFECT solutions for collecting leads, giving discounts, helping customers, and anything else you need for engagement on an e-commerce site. It's so easy to use and brilliantly designed. Don't have a e-commerce site without it!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

BoomTech.

gread sales booster

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your review!

BAICHEN-INSMART

App works great and has great support. We love the app and has helped our business tremendously. Highly recommend!!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

LilaLavanda

I've been using Tidio for about a year now. I've never had an issue with it and it has let me set up bots to manage customer service without me intervening. Support has always been great, Olek and the rest of the team really go way and beyond to help me get things donde the way I need them.

I recently had to downgrade and I was worried I would loose all the work I had done during the past year. I was happily surprised to know I could keep the free plan. My bots and all my settings are kept intact though the chatbots will be limited to reach 100 unique visitors a month.

Tidio is one of the best -if not the best- apps I've used. I really recommend it.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much, we're really proud you're here with us. :)