Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

3MOTO

Wonderful chat app, already helping convert more unsure customers. Great customer service and support too

July 1, 2021

We are happy to hear that Tidio is already proving to be useful on your website!
It is always great to see our product really helping people.

Eazynappy

Excellent App for Chat System. I was looking for something like this from long time but now it has fulfilled the needs. thanks

July 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for the great review!
We are always trying to provide the best and most useful product possible.
Enjoy, and happy chatting!

Jest Paint - Face Paint Store

Very easy to use and set up! The free version is all I need because we are a small team, but the upgrade looks nice if you have a large team and a large company.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for an awesome review! Our free-of-charge version has all of the needed essentials in it. We are super glad it works for you and your team :)

HAUS of TRADE

A great tool to automate the customer service process and engage new customers on our website. We've been able to capture new customers through this awesome engagement tool!

Hi there!
Thanks a lot for the 5 stars and for choosing us as your go-to app :)
We are sure that with great Customer Support, your company will grow in no time.

TLC Sport

Really great app! Easy to use and great customer service. I had a problem with notifications, opened a chat and the problem was resolved in minuets. Thank you so much!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! Providing your website visitors with instant solutions to their queries via live chat can boost your conversion rates and, in turn, increase your revenue. If you need any help with setting up your Tidio account - please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team :-)

Verbena Box | Regalos para Hombre y Mujer

Dominika is amazing! really helpfull.. im using the app since 3 years and no problemas, really usefull tool

July 1, 2021

Thank you for an awesome review! I'm happy you find Tidio useful :)

Caballo Bronco

I was hesitant to use a chat because we already had WhatsApp. However, in just a few months, Tidio has really made a huge difference in our conversion rate, The chatbots are great and our customers love the idea to talk to an agent. We are very happy to have Tidio. It has been a great investment,

Hello!
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! It is nice to hear that we were able to inspire you to start using a Live Chat service :)
We put in extra effort to provide you with features that will assure the success of your business.

4WD Supply

Easy to set up, use and navigate. Support is helpful - We had a problem that was fixed quickly by the team.

July 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Glad we were able to help out :)

GYMZAH

It's unfortunate the rating is limited to 5 stars. On a scale of 1 to 10, they are definitely a 100. 10x more than what it is. The support team for TIDIO is absolutely groundbreaking. I pressed forth many questions all of which were answered with extreme patience and I was provided the needed guidance to keep things moving. Moreover, the support went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all my questions were answered with impeccable precision. A shout out to Adam and Patrick for their tremendous support and wonderful courteousness. Truly awesome. !!!

June 25, 2021

Wow, thank you so much! It warms our hearts to see reviews like yours :)

AC Connectors

We are still in our free trial period, but the app was easy and quick to install and get up and running. We were able to view our site visitors within minutes and have been chatting with our customers since installation. So far we have even gotten a sale in the first 24 hours based on our trial of the product. I am not 100% about email marketing, but I am used to Mailchimp and may have to get used to the interface is different.