Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

BABY STAR™

Wish I found this app sooner! Sales have increased & overall customer experience has improved. Been a great add on to our online store.

Petz Park

Martin went above and beyond to help explain so many questions that I had. Extremely appreciative of this. I do wish I could edit my flows whilst chatting with a representative however - the chat always seems to disappear once I try and look into things on my account! That would be super handy :) Great to deal with otherwise

June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. I will forward your kind words to Martin.

Z Grills

good job.It's easy to use, and the customer service answers questions quickly and enthusiastically.I will use it all the time.

June 25, 2021

Thank you so much! :)

Randolph Rose Collection

Great app, easy to use, feature rich, excellent customer support. HubSpot integration could be a bit improved and a direct integration with Klaviyo would be welcomed. Also looking forward to complete & independent functionality for multiple sites,

June 23, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and review! I will pass your kind words to our team :)

LivLong

I like Tidio - we are not being responsive to our customers because we are not available - so turning it off til fall - which will be here before you know it!

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate the review :)

Made In Perth

Very intuitive bot builder, and easy to test. Seamless experience and great, quick customer service; ironically!

June 22, 2021

This is exactly the experience we want to give to our clients. Thank you for the kind words :)

Mates Rates Auto Parts

Absolutely brilliant. Once installed it boosted sales immediately because it links to your socials and you never miss a message. Get on it.

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)

Mella Bear Deutsch

Amazing app and amazing support. Thank you very much. I love this app, i think is the best one in Shopify.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it :)

CAPRON ARTS

I was looking for a chat-bot solution that will help gain more email subscribers. I have a little small business store with 25K visitors per month. Tidio only served the first 1000 visitors, then the bot stopped working. Now they ask for $89/mo for 20K visitors per month. It's a pure robbery. I know you guys are smart and IT-geeks, and you're surrounded by billionaires and trillion dollar businesses - they are all around you. Then this makes you think that a small business with 25K visitors per month is a billionaire too... this is not true. 25K visitors per month can hardly generate $5K in gross sales. Minus 5% transaction commission, minus 45% operational costs (shopify, apps, google services). So you get roughly 30% of the gross revenues - and that's to put food on a table for a family. Now you want to take $89 from my pocket for just running a bot that asks for a customer's email address. For $89/mo I'll write my own bot with blackjack and hookers.
You guys forgot how hard to earn each dollar. How much daily hard work, sweat, pain and grinding is in each earned dollar.
Good luck!

June 21, 2021

Hi, I’m really sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with our pricing. Tidio has a feature that would ask your visitors for their email address, which is entirely free forever. Our support team will reach out to you with a step-by-step solution. Olek - Head of Customer Experience.

Nossa Familia Coffee

Great feature set, even on the free plan. Intuitive and functional. They offer some pre-configured chatbot options, which is nice, and their support has been terrific.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much! We are proud to be a part of your business :)